“Love this place”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #82 of 206 Restaurants in Matthews
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 24, 2016

I really enjoyed the food and the staff was helpful and on top of their service. It was across the Best Western Hotel so very convenient.

Reviewed June 21, 2016 via mobile

Here with my son to watch the USA vs. Argentina futbol game. Came early, got a good seat, menu the same as Cypress, TX, some local beers, service is good, all we need is the game to start, go USA!!!

Reviewed June 20, 2016 via mobile

Hubby and I dined here on our vacation. It's your typical b-dubs with average food and lots of television screens! We had a draft beer that was good and cold and hubby's wings were good. My sandwich was average, since I don't eat their wings. It was a good place for Father's Day!

Reviewed June 16, 2016

I am a mother of 2 adult children and I got carded. I am over 50! The only place I have ever been carded since college! I did not have my wallet with me we had been to a funeral and we were taking our father in law for a beer. They did not card him!!! Ordered 3 regular beers. The waiter brought tall ones. Called manager over he said they would be taken off the bill. They were not taken off. Asked and again and told fine. We ordered several appetizers, hotdogs, shrimp and dip. Never corrected bill - We paid and left. Mediocre food, service and manager. Just plain dumb - will never be back!

Reviewed December 9, 2015

We ate here because we could walk there from our hotel. It is pretty standard sports bar. Since they specialize in chicken wings (which we don't eat), we figured maybe their other chicken dishes would be ok. My wife had a salad with grilled chicken and I had "Naked Tenders" (grilled chicken strips). The chicken was only fair and the fries were poor. Service was pleasant and attentive.