“Probably won't go back” 3 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children
Matthews, North Carolina
“Probably won't go back”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

We've been to this Red Lobster 3 or4 times. The food is fair and the same with the service. The hostess was irked that we did not want to sit where she showed us. When we go out we don't need mediocre food and service. There are better restaurants!

• Visited July 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Anniversary”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

My sweetie made the Reservation and when we arrived a bit early and wouldn't you know we had a table right away ( lucky us ) . Here at this restaurant it's always busy on weekends . Anyway , were promptly seated , drinks ordered etc.
Our waitress was so nice , so attentive with out being smothered . One staff gave us our drinks at different times , food was brought out by ( kitchen ) food was HOT HOT HOT ! MEANING FRESH . i ordered all the shrimp you could eat , so picked the Garlic Shrimp and the Scampi . Both were excellent and ordered the Garlic Butter Shrimp twice . My other half got the Calabash , and fantail . Again no complaints . Of course the salad was fresh , and as an appetizer we got the Ever famous Blooming Onion .
Our glasses never were empty ! We had a coupon , and when we told the Waitress it was our anniversary she gave us the Blooming Onion for free . Being Senior Citizens we loved that we had found a deal .
I asked the Waitress to take a photo of my Sweet and I and she agreed so nicely . One of our best photos I must say .
Is this the best place I've ever eaten ...of course not , but the food is Great , and it is very reasonably priced for what we got . The atmosphere is nice , and the STAFF are AWESOME . When you put all that together it means an EXCELLENT DINING EXPERIENCE . This is our second time there , and know we will be making it our place to go from now on for MY Birthday's .

• Visited May 2013
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Great Food, Friendly Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

My friend and I stopped here for lunch before shopping at the mall. We had the best server! She was knowledgable of the menu and answered any questions we had. Will definitely go back next time!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank AshleyX-Ray
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Nah, choose someplace else.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Unfortunately, a fast food type menu and seafood are not a good combination. Went there with the family and ordered the $15 four course combo along with a calamari appetizer. The appetizer came out first - it was billed as calamari with red pepper and broccoli - too bad it ended up being mostly fried red pepper and fried broccoli with about a dozen small fried calamari on the plate as an afterthought. The combo comes with soup, salad, an entree and a desert. The soup was a thimble full of soup served in an oversized bowl, the salad was fresh and tasted okay, my entree - scallops, shrimp and linguine - was late, and arrived undercooked. Not to mention the portion size was smaller than my wife's who ordered the same thing and drowned in liquid. Not good. The best part of the combo was desert. The key lime pie was excellent. I could have said something while we were there, sent my plate back etc. but we were already late and didn't want to wait around longer. I know management reads these reviews so I would like to tell them to let the kitchen know to get their act together and start taking pride in what they are serving - before you don't have any customers left. Service was good so the problem is not there. Won't be back until the quality improves.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Macomb, Michigan
“I don't know what everyone is complaining about.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

It's Red Lobster. It isn't some high end place, you can't go in expecting a 5 star meal.

On that note, we had a very good evening there, and our food was fresh and tasted great.
We ordered off of the Prixe Fixe menu and were pleased with the price and the food.

Our waitress was so nice we tipped 25% of our bill. We were waiting on a couple of family members for over a half hour and it was nearing closing time, and not once did we ever feel rushed or like they were getting impatient with us. It was a good experience and I would definitely go back.

• Visited May 2013