“Good Food - Poor Management Didn't Honor my Open Table Reservation”
Review of Pure Taqueria - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pure Taqueria
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Too bad that the food here is delicious, because they didn't honor my Open Table reservation, nor did they cancel it. I received an email confirmation from Open Table but when I got there was told by the hostess that she 'didn't take the reservation' - whatever that means, since I have an email that says she did. Unfortunately, the manager didn't apologize either. I'll go somewhere else next time.

Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

These people writing bad reviews are crazy. My wife and I eat here often and love the food. They have unique items and the food is so good.

Try the fish tacos. Great chips and salsa too!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I love the look of the place and the food.. The food is really what makes it a winner. The staff is nothing impressive, but once your food arrives it seems to make you more forgiving. They also have a pure margaritas that are delicious. The turn around for servers seems to be popular. I go there often and have never been served by the same person. Which to me means that something must be going on with management. But I will continue to go for the food!!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I wasn't impressed with the food or service. I'd compare it to Taco Bell but that would be an insult to Taco Bell. To top things off the Manager would not honnor their Restraunt.com coupon. When I told him I had never had a problem with these coupons before he became extremely rude and aggressive and threatened to call the police. I will never return to this dump.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

We absolutely have loved Pure since it opened. However, since they added Nick as a Manager, service has gone down. He just seems to walk around and never seems to help get food out quicker or take care of issues when service goes bad. We don't feel like any of the staff enjoy their job. It seems like just a job to them and there are only a few friendly ones left. No one ever smiles or greets you with genuine smiles anymore. As long as the food is still good, we still enjoy it every now and then. But we stopped going weekly because of the service and terrible managment. Nick needs to go back behind the bar.