$69
EconoLodge
$93
$78
Country Inn
Sleep Inn Matthews - Charlotte(Matthews)(Great Value!)
$71
SleepInn
$81
Comfort Inn Matthews-Charlotte(Matthews)(Great Value!)
$89
$109
$52
$129
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanroad constructionwafflesbreakfast areabreakfast was excellentfree breakfaststaff was very friendlywould stay here againthe young ladyexcellent staychecking outa nice place to staysausagewaffle makercharlotteqi
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Stayed for 2 nights over Memorial Day weekend. Place was busy, but not noisy. Room perfectly adequate, with a decent sized bed and everything nice & clean. Pool small, but very refreshing to cool off in on a hot day - glad that we had the option. The free breakfast was perfectly adequate, with no need to buy anything elsewhere. The place served its purpose, we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bikeeandy
CMichaelYates, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

Guests like you are also “Just what we need”. Even during our busy times we look forward to impressing upon ever guest how important they are to our success. With amenities including a saltwater pool & free hot items breakfast bar included in your visit we hope that you will find our services just what you need as well. With easy availability to the Greater Charlotte/Matthews area and an attentive staff we are looking to provide “Quality” at a value price. Thank you for spending your holiday with us; and remember the summer is only going to get hotter and the pool is always refreshing!

Reviewed May 1, 2012

I made reservations three days in advance received my confirmation and the price for my total stay VIA email. Upon checking in I was giving a higher price to pay I should the desk clerk my email with the price I was giving and they told me I would have to talk to the manger the next morning he (Michael Yates) would be in 9:00am so at 1030am I go to the desk and ask for the manger then I was told he was off that weekend. And they took my number and said they would have him to call me two days later upon my check out I ask again to talk to the manger and they said he still wasn't in. And they would have him to me Monday. Well its now Tuesday afternoon and I still haven't heard anything from this manger. I would not advise anyone to stay here. I won't again I give this manger every opportunity to call and explain to me why I had to pay a different price then what I was quoted and he did not have enough respect to call.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
CMichaelYates, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

I would personally like to take this opportunity to apologize for not meeting your expectations while staying with us on this visit. It is mine and my staff’s policy to always reply to any guest; especially guests who have a less than wonderful experience while at our property and somewhere along the lines of communication the ball was dropped. I have taken this as a personal learning experience and shared your review with my staff as an example why communication here on site is so vital to the success of our business and the satisfaction of all our guests. In regards to the difference in price; there are many variables such as contracted rates through group accommodations, prearranged negotiated rates through venues that utilize our facility for lodging, seasonal and event rate differences, and many others to consider. We believe you deserve the answers that would have you continue to choose us in the future and I invite you to contact me directly at the information provided below so that we can open a dialogue about this matter and come to a resolution that will give you satisfaction with our property. Again, I would like to say that we are sorry and we invite you back to see how your review has impacted our communication and guest services here at the property.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

My business brings me to this area frequently. I can stay anywhere, but have found this Quality Inn to be a particularly good, low price place for comfortable stays. The management is very good at keeping friendly and competent staff. The facility is in very good condition, rooms always clean. Breakfast is free and worth having! The staff always asks if my stay was great, and I am always happy to say yes! As Arnie said, "I'll be back!"

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ArchieGoodwin
CMichaelYates, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2012

In one review you have covered all the key areas where we strive for success. Words like “Comfortable”, “Friendly”, “Competent”, and “Clean” are what we try to achieve with every guest to our facility. You have a choice as a consumer and we are happy that you have chosen us. We would never want you to leave saying "Hasta la vista, baby"!

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Non-smoking and no pets are a must for us. We always see a room before we agree to check-in. We had walked away from Sleep Inn just down the road, and were glad to find another option. Brad at the front desk was more than willing to help us find our comfort level at an affordable rate. A good night's sleep, coffee and waffles in the morning, and we were happily on our way.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank claring
CMichaelYates, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2012

Welcome to Southern Hospitality! Come on in and look around. Check out our rooms before you rent to make sure that we are the accommodations that you need. Explore your options, because we want you to be glad you stayed with us. We are a 100% “Smoke Free Rooms” facility and although we do not allow pets in our rooms, validated service animals are okay. We couldn’t ask for a better recommendation than a “good night’s sleep”, an “accommodating staff” and “Waffles.”

Reviewed March 13, 2012

My husband and I stayed three nights and were very, very pleased iwth the accomodations. The room was spacious, comfortable and most of all CLEAN! All the staff that I interacted with were very personable and acted like they truly cared about our needs. The Continental breakfast was wonderful and the young lady working the dining room did an excellent job keeping the food stocked and made sure everything was CLEAN! We will definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: We stayed in one of the "inside" rooms and there was not any problem with noise or traffic. We stayed in one of the end rooms on the right and had a very nice view from the window.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank shug49543
CMichaelYates, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2012

CLEAN! We love to hear that! Our image as a clean, healthy, and safe environment means a lot to us. In an industry where guests pass through on a regular basis, we like for every person to feel like they are the first one to enter a room. Our housekeeping, maintenance, breakfast, and front desk staff all work together to provide you the best in guest services and to make this a memorable stay that you will pass on to others as a recommendation. To us “Quality” is not only our brand, but what we all value as guests and hosts for your travel plans.