Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best business trip ever

We went when it was a little chilly but none the less it was absolutely incredible! Our guide Shawn... read more

Reviewed October 25, 2018
Cosmopolitan246079
Ashburn, Virginia
via mobile
Ziplines

Josh & Holley were awesome. They we great guides & made us fell confident & relaxed. I unsure, well... read more

Reviewed October 22, 2018
vlbishop
Chesapeake, Virginia
via mobile

1,719 results
All reviews mile trip rafting trip white water rafting nine mile guide jim longer trip great trip river guide water level great guide class rapids hummus highly recommend this company first timers rafting and zip lining awesome adventure the entire staff
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

We had a group of 10 people (2 families) going on a 5 mile trip (consisting of 4 adults and 6 kids ranging from age 8-15). We split into two rafts and one group had Katie, and the other group had Richard. My husband, this was his first time rafting and is fairly not a fan of the water, was with Richard. Richard quickly put my husbands fears to rest and made him feel more than comfortable the entire trip. Katie was my guide and was so friendly and informative. She made the trip fun! Overall an amazing experience and our family can’t wait to come back and do it again next time we are in town!

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

My wife and two sons 8/11 went on our first white water trip this week with Richard. He was an amazing guide. He is passionate about his work and clearly loves what he does. He is very knowledgeable and despite high water levels kept us feeling safe at all times. My little guy who was scared to go kept screaming for more almost instantly.
Will do it again soon and would try the longer 9mile next time. Thanks again to Richard and your team.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

SUCH a great experience! Shawn was our raft guide and was knowledgeable, funny and made the whole experience fun. The white water rafting is good for rafters of any experience (we had a few who had never gone before). We did the 5 mile and it went by so quick! Next time would go for the 9 mile. Over all amazing experience- awesome pictures taken during the trip by an on shore photographer too! Thanks to Tom & Shawn for a great experience!!

Reviewed August 7, 2018

We had a lot of rain for multiple days prior to our rafting trip. On the day of our trip the river was high and looked like chocolate milk from side to side and the entire distance of the ride. Tom and his crew of 4 others really took care of the 29 of us. Seems like we hits some class 4 and maybe 5 b/c of so much rain the days before. It took us 1.5 hours which normally takes 3 hours, but it was one of the best rafting experiences I have ever done. I was the only one to fall out the entire trip and that was an experience I would not wish upon any of the children, but it they were scared for me but we all laughed afterwards for sure. Toms team stayed professional and got me out quickly. Very very very impressed with this team. Tom is a great speaker going and coming from lodge and the river. I can't wait to take my family back to this place.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

We brought 22 youth from Surfside United Methodist Church !! We all had a fantastic time. Holly and Thomas were amazing guides for the zip line. Super knowledgeable and followed all the safety rules!!! Not bad comedians either!!! Loved the state flower joke Thomas!! Marty did a fantastic job on the rafting trip. All the kids enjoyed their guides. Definitely recommend this company for future trips !!