“Wish We Had Tried The Cheesecake”

Bruce's Fabulous Foods
Ranked #1 of 73 Restaurants in Marion
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
“Wish We Had Tried The Cheesecake”
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate here last week on our daughter's recommendation.
We had the Brewster wrap, which is hamburger, onions and pimento cheese. Plenty to share. I also had a fresh fruit salad, which was very good.
We saw a board with what looked like about 40 ice cream flavors, and didn't know they were different kinds of cheesecake until later. Will try it the next time we go back.

Visited May 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Old Family Friend”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is owned by Bruce Brown and his wife. I graduated high school with Bruces older brother. Had a hamburger and the soup that was the special for the day .. both were excellent. I would certainly go back and would recommend ir to others. Always fairly busy which tells you something.

1 Thank Flylowe
“Delicious”
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

This place is great. The staff is excellent. All of the food is homemade and amazing. I could eat there everyday. Amazingggggg!!!!

Fairview, North Carolina
“Bruce's IS fabulous”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Both of us had the quiche. It was delicious, not too greasy and the crust was flaky and melted in my mouth. The seasoning was perfect. Lots of layers of tastes. The salad was OK. Better than most I get here in the east. I am from CA and spoiled when it comes to produce. The walnut cake with caramel sauce was to die for. My lunch buddy said I moaned with every bite. I wasn't aware of that, I was too busy enjoying. We will definitely be back to try out more of his fabulous food.

• Visited February 2014
Dobson, North Carolina
“Gem of a Restaurant”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I moved from Marion, NC just before starting to taste the delicious food Bruce serves but when our travels takes us near by I plan to eat there. Bruce is very passionate about food and trying new things and is full of energy. "If it's not fun, I'll quit doing it" is his motto. I remember eating downstairs in a very small room but now he has moved to a bigger place. We arrived at 1:30pm Friday and still had to wait 15 minutes for a table. Being good and popular is worth the crowds as many have come to find out. I am glad to see his small business thrive and succeeded in this competitive, corporately dominated world.

• Visited December 2013