“wonderful down home restaurant - great food”
Review of Little Siena Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Little Siena Restaurant
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Charleston, South Carolina
“wonderful down home restaurant - great food”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I have been going to this restaurant for a couple of years. I have property up in this area and love to go to this restaurant whenever I come to the mountains of North Carolina! Friendly, family restaurant. Excellent food and wonderful service. Amy is the owner and very hands on. They recently moved to a new building and it is beautiful! Their prime rib is fantastick!

• Visited June 2012

Hickory, North Carolina
“Traditional Italian - recipes from Italian war bride”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

My husband and I drive 45 minutes one way virtually every weekend to eat at Little Siena.
The food is great, the homemade salad dressings (OMG, the Thousand Island and Ranch!!!) are exceptional, and the staff treats us like family. I love the lasagna, and my husband says that both the chicken and the eggplant parmesan dishes are the best he has ever eaten. We've gone to Italian restaurants in NC, TN, WY, SC, GA, and other places, and our benchmark is "How does it compare to Little Siena?" I've yet to find a better total package. We've been coming here for over 5 years and we both recommend it highly.

• Visited March 2012
Marion, North Carolina
“Stay away”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Bad service, prime rib buffet with no prime rib for almost 30 minutes, rude and unprofessional management. There are MUCH better options in Marion. If you want Italian, go to Roma in Nebo or even Eddies. Or get the best fresh Mexican at Jalapeño or Eddies Burritos, or excellent BBQ at Smokey - Qs. Better food, better prices, and MUCH better service at these spots than at Little Siena.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank Rachael B
Charlotte, North Carolina
“very rude”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

we had our meal, which was okay, and wanted to pay with credit card. their credit card machine was broken or something and the swiping was not going through. We asked to make sure that we were not charged twice or multiple times as they were doing that, and the manager there (maybe not the manager) was extremely rude in response to us.
she raised her voice and told us to get out basically and that she'd cover the charge. we of course got out and brought cash to pay from the nearby ATM, and the lady was still rude and in really bad mood. poor treatment of customers.
i would not go back there.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank R G
Forest City, North Carolina
“Love Little Siena!!!”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

I have to say that if you want a great traditional Italian meal in a very nice atmosphere, you will love Little Siena! We had made several trips there and tried multiple pasta dishes, which I cannot remember one bad one that we ate! The service is always great. If you love Italian, you really need to try this place!!!