“Back in time”

Moondoggy's Classic Diner
Ranked #9 of 74 Restaurants in Marion
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wuppertal, Germany
“Back in time”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

You have to keep your eyes open in order not to miss this recommendable spot, located directly on North Main which is a through road. And you should stop as a visit will take you back in time via design and careful decoration (on the inside, outside is not too pleasant). You also will find friendly people on the quick service, and the owner is always open for a chat. Cleanliness is ideal. Very good and fresh food (American) and value for money. And there is ample parking.

• Visited July 2014

Goose Creek, South Carolina
“Cute place”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Good 50s music and reminds you of an old diner. The Patty Melt was good but nothing spectacular. The hamburger was big and my son enjoyed it. Fries were seasoned and good as well. Good value for the price. The three of us ate for $20.

1 Thank Riepke
Marion, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Great Place to Eat!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

By far the best Ribs I have had in a long time. I will definitely be back to try some other of their entrees. The atmosphere and service was great!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Brenda L
Dallas, North Carolina
“NEVER AGAIN”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

This is the review I posted to their Facebook page, they remove it every time I post it:

If you like your burgers half raw then THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!!! Bought 2 meals and when we received them the meat on the burgers was RAW in the middle, they replaced those 2 burgers. With 2 more RAW burgers. When we called to let them know these were also RAW we were told that there was nothing that could be done for us. We offered to bring back ALL FOUR burgers that were RAW and the man my husband spoke to told him he did NOT want those burgers back and he was not sending out anymore or giving our money back.. Well guess what genius, I didn't want you to send out ANYTHING else. Don't you think that after 4 total RAW burgers I have came to the realization that your cook is not a very good one? What a s#!+ pot of a place, I'm still wondering how you have stayed in business for 12 years??

• Visited May 2014
Clemmons
“Wonderful food”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Three of us ate dinner this eating; all had something different and all very good and lots of food. I had BBQ ribs which were outstanding. Had a salad that was crisp and fresh, wonderful baked potato and baked beans. Didn't try corn on cob as trying to get through everything else. My husband had fish and chip, which he thoroughly enjoyed. Our son at fried chicken, which is fried where ordered, so very hot and great crust. He enjoyed his choice of vegetable also. Prices were good.

• Visited April 2014