“Delicious!!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Marion, North Carolina
“Delicious!!!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by for a sandwich after hearing all the reviews. Boy was I impressed. Sandwiches are amazing! Love the fresh dessert, great variety. Can't wait to eat here again.

“Great Food”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by to get sandwiches to go for a picnic on Mount Mitchell. Sandwiches were great. We had the Italian and Hippy Chick. Meat on the Italian was fresh and so was the bread. We added avocado to the Hippy Chick; ingredients were fresh and the pita bread was tasty. We liked the broccoli salad. We thought it could use a tad more dressing. We enjoyed their chocolate chip cookies and Hershey cupcake. If we are in the area again we will be back.

Georgia
“EXCELLENT desserts & food! Best Broccoli salad EVER!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We were on our way to go apple picking and I saw the sign for this place and it was lunchtime. Drawn to MOM & POP places, we pulled off the Interstate and WE ARE SO GLAD WE DID! The 4 kids and I THOROUGHLY enjoyed our lunch and two of us are Food Snobs! The chicken tenders in the kids meal were not your average frozen SYSCO type food. They were home-made as was the lemonade~ but the favorite was the peanut butter pie. Fantastic! The only problem is that now my 6 year old wants it as his birthday cake and I have no idea how to make it LOL! My daughter and I split the Reuben (she is a teen) and we were both FILLED!~ I HIGHLY suggest the Broccoli salad which was not over-mayonaised and was indeed the best we have ever had.

• Visited October 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Fair but could be better”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Ate there with some friends on a recent vacation. The women enjoyed their salads very much. The other man enjoyed his reuben sandwich but we were both amazed that a "deli" did not have pastrami available. I had a burger. The bun and homemade pickles were great, but the burger was a bit dry. I would go there again, but get something else.

• Visited August 2013
Black Mountain, North Carolina
“Great spot for a quick lunch”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Excellent food and ready very quickly. You can bet that I'll be going back. Next time I'm going to try one of the wonderful looking desserts!

• Visited June 2013