“Possibly the Best Chef in Marion”

Jalapeno Fresh Grill
Ranked #3 of 75 Restaurants in Marion
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is the freshest food around. His displays are excellent and the food is even better. I would not pass this restaurant up to eat at any other. The pricing is very reasonable and you get plenty of food for the money. I would not drive to Asheville or anywhere else for a Mexican Restaurant because it cannot be better than Jalapeno Fresh Grill.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

This the best, most authentic mexican cuisine in or around Marion. I've been here countless times and have yet to be disappointed in my visit. Food, service, and prices are great. It can't be beat if you're looking for authentic mexican food, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

My husband and I eat here on a regular basis. The food AND service is awesome! Authentic fresh Mexican. It's a must try

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I am a pickey restaurant person. I must have a clean place with a high sanitation rating first. Then I try the food. The food here is the best Mexican we have had anywhere since our son lived in Texas I highly recommend you not judge the book by its cover. This place is clean with great service and excellent food. What more could you want?

Reviewed July 8, 2013

4 went for lunch on 6/30. Good prompt service. Good food. Clean place. We ordered off the menu versus doing the buffet. The place was packed with the post church local crowd.