“Great food and great service!”

Eddie's Pasta & Pizza
Ranked #8 of 74 Restaurants in Marion
Cuisines: Italian
Ft Worth, TX
“Great food and great service!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

We visited Eddie's twice while staying in Marion. Both times we had great food and great service. Prices are very reasonable as well.

Visited August 2014

Cinninati
“YUMMM!!!”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Small family owned restaurant that really impressed me.So happy I didn't let the the look of the place turn me around. The food is excellent,and the portions is enough to feed 2 or 3 people . I will definitely be back .

• Visited June 2014
Jacobstown, New Jersey, United States
“Great place to eat!”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

As New Jerseyans visiting the area we were thrilled to find Eddies! Excellent food by nice NY family. You gotta eat here if you're in the area!

• Visited August 2014
Greenville, North Carolina
“Wish Eddie's Was Closer”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I had looked on tripadvisor for a place for our families to eat lunch after visiting Linville Caverns. Eddie's was on our way back to Lake Lure and it had great reviews. Yes, we were all a little skeptical when we pulled in to the parking lot, but oh what a surprise waited inside. The pizza was awesome, along with the warm bread. The real treat was the Fettucini Alfredo!!! This was no alfredo in the jar I can assure you. It was to die for. I have never had homemade alfredo sauce this good in a restaurant. The wait staff was very friendly and personable. We had very little wait time and Eddie even came out to deliver some of our food. This is a must stop for anyone that loves Italian! I only wish we didn't live 5 hours away or we would visit more often.

• Visited July 2014
St. Augustine, Florida
“A Little Italy in Marion, NC”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

As the saying goes, you can't judge a book by its cover. Well, we decided to stop in this small pizzeria type restaurant and were amazed at the service and meals that were served here. Some had pizza.......crispy and light crust with extremely good toppings. I had baked ravioli with was absolutely delicious. The bread served with the meal was incredibly good and fresh. It is a BYOB establishment, so we brought in our wine [and corkscrew] and enjoyed one of the most delicious Italian meals we have had. We will return! Thank you TripAdvisor reviewers.

• Visited July 2014