“Family Friendly”

Eddie's Pasta & Pizza
Ranked #9 of 74 Restaurants in Marion
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 28, 2013

In advance of us coming to the area, we looked for a restaurant to accommodate the gathering of family from 6 states to meet for dinner. Sammie made arrangements for us and they provided us with the best service and food. We felt at home catching up with each other, having gone years without seeing some of our extended family members from far away. Thank you so much!

There are newer reviews for Eddie's Pasta & Pizza

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Don't be fooled by the exterior and the cafeteria like interior....this place just gave me heaven on a plate. Took the kids and while my oldest was not so impressed with the ricotta filled calzone I followed a previous reviewers suggestion and got the linguini...my taste buds were completely overwhelmed and my kids kept stealing my food! We will be back since I can't get them to deliver to Augusta GA!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

This place is fabulous, a truly wonderful surprise. Being Italian American, I like to believe I know great Italian food when I taste it and Eddie’s does not disappoint. My son ordered the linguini which came with the richest creamiest cheesiest sauce you could imagine, out of this world. My other son had the spaghetti and meatballs and I had to steal a taste of that too. I am used to a recipe that my grandmother brought over from Italy, but the marinara sauce in this food was so much better. Wow, I wish I could know how to make it. I had the eggplant parmesan and it was fully loaded with a couple of inches thick of fresh eggplant, delicious mozzarella and the same tasty tomato sauce. I have visited all fifty states and over seventy countries. If I ever had a better Italian dinner, I cannot remember it.

RC in Baltimore

Reviewed July 31, 2013

When someone comes to visit we take them to Eddie's for a delicious meal and good service. There is a welcoming family friendly atmosphere. The food is delicious and not overpriced.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Not usually associating the area with good New York style pizza, I was pleased to find a real pasta and pizza place in Marion, NC. Eddie's Pizza & Pasta is Marion's best kept secret with good variety to choose from and helpings that filled even a big eater like myself. In one weeked I had both their pizza and a Stromboli. It was highly recommended to me be friends who had traveled the area and I'm glad to pass on the recommendation. Family run, you feel like you are part of the family.