“GREAT Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Marion
A TripAdvisor Member
Conyers, Georgia
Reviewed July 16, 2006

Spent 2 nights at the hotel on Business. I was very impressed with the cleanliness and the hospitality by the entire staff. The breakfast bar was outstanding. A Great experience would definitely stay here again Would highly recommend!

• Stayed: July 2005, traveled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
kcebeil, General Manager at Hampton Inn Marion, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

My name is Richard Liebeck and I am the General Manager. Thank you for taking the time to share such wonderful comments. I will be sure to pass them along to my entire staff

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Marion

Reviewed July 16, 2006

I have travelled with my Company for over 25 years, and was pleasantly surprised to find such wonderful accomodations at this Hampton location! A very courteous and professional staff who went out of their way to accomodate us, plush, plush mattresses with duvet covers, some rooms had studies (more like a suite), nice pool, refreshments out at all times, free use of fax, great internet connections, and very new and clean. Thirty mins from Asheville (south) and Boone/Blowing Rock (northeast). A WELL KEPT SECRET! I would recommend to anyone for personal or business travel!!

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled on business
2  Thank Mackro

My name is Richard Liebeck and I am the General Manager. Thank you so much for your kind words. I will be sure to share them with my entire staff. We look forward to seeing you again real soon

Reviewed July 5, 2006

we found this to be a great small hotel. Check in was polite & professional. Best we have expierenced in a very long time. The reservations were correct, the lobby very clean, and the room spotless. The fitness room and swimming pool were outstanding clean. There were cookies and coffee still available even though we checked in late. There was also free popcorn and tea. Next morning there was a newspaper and the breakfast was outstanding. Not one time did personnel permit any of the food to run out as they constantly replinished the food even up to closing time. The dining area was once again spotless. I noticed a 98.5 rating by the health department. Check out was smooth and easy. The elevator ran quickly and we were always able to get it without a long wait (we were on the second floor). Parking outside the hotel was close to the lobby. This is a very nice hotel and one of the cleanest we ahve ever stayed in. As a side note we were there a day after July 4th and we noticed many colorful fourth of July decrorations throughout the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2006
kcebeil, General Manager at Hampton Inn Marion, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

My name is Richard Liebeck and I am the General Manager at the Hampton Inn of Marion. Thank you for your kind words and I will pass along the complements to my entire staff.

A TripAdvisor Member
Vermillion, OHIO
Reviewed June 21, 2006

I stay at this hotel several times a year and by far it is the best hotel. The experience starts when you walk through the Front Door. This hotel knows customer service and how clean a hotel should be. This Hampton is the leader by far!!!! I reccomend for all who will be traveling to Marion to stay at the Hampton Inn.

My is Richard Liebeck and I am very grateful for your wonderful review of our hotel. I will pass along the complements to my entire staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed June 28, 2003

I searched the web and chose this more expensive hotel because I wanted the extra ammenities of a laundry, pool, and hot tub. I arrived and asked the clerk for a room near the laundry. I washed a load, then discovered the dryer was broken (there was no out-of-order sign on the dryer). The same clerk then told me the dryer had been broken for two days. Nice of her to tell me AFTER I had washed my clothes. I had to pack up wet laundry to the laundrymat down the street. Afterwards, we went to get in the hottub only to find that it was drained and would not be filled until the next day. Per instructions from the hotel comment card, I called the desk to complain and ask for even a small reimbursement. "Oh, sorry we can't do that". I paid $95 for a $65 hotel. The Hampton Inn 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is a joke and needless to say I will avoid their hotels from now on.

9  Thank Mary C
Management response:Responded January 17, 2006

I wanted to remark on the comment made on the Hampton Inn Marion. I have worked at the hotel for 6 years and I wanted to apoligize for any inconvience the guest might have had. As far as the 100% if at any time there is a guest that has been unhappy with their stay we always give them the 100%. I want to invite anyone coming to the Marion, North Carolina area to stop by and visit us. We at the Hampton Inn Welcome You.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Marion
Comfort Inn
#2 of 9 in Morganton
The Inn At Glen Alpine
The Inn At Glen Alpine
#1 of 1 in Glen Alpine

Been to Hampton Inn Marion? Share your experiences!