Hampton Inn of Marion, NC
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Inn(Marion)
$98
  • Breakfast included
$72
$83
Travelocity
Skyline Village Inn(Little Switzerland)(Great Value!)
$79
$119
Super 8 Black Mountain(Black Mountain)
$65
$64
The Inn At Glen Alpine(Glen Alpine)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsexercise roomnice hotelindoor poolthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanplace to staynice breakfastfitness centerhot tubfresh fruitfront desk staffeasy accesswe've stayedshort driveeach morningthe blue ridge parkway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 7, 2009

I needed a place to stay on business. As a female traveling alone, I was a bit worried about being up in the mountains by myself. As soon as I walked into the hotel, I felt safe and well taken care of. The staff was so friendly and accommodating. The hotel is cozy and comfortable. Free snacks and breakfast. The room was immaculate. I want to have an excuse to stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
kcebeil, General Manager at Hampton Inn of Marion, NC, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. I will tell my entire staff.

Reviewed March 29, 2009

Stayed here before a stop to the local gold mines. We were greeted and given a free upgrade just for asking. The room was spotless and the pool area was very nice and clean as well. The lobby area perfect for sitting around and chatting or watching TV. The breakfast is the usual Hampton Inn stuff but there were many extras. They went the extra mile for you to enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family

We appreciate your business and I will share your comments with my entire staff.

Reviewed November 10, 2008

My husband and I were traveling the Blue Ridge Parkway and were unaware that parts were closed. We found ourselves off the Parkway, lost and looking for a place to stay. We saw the Hampton Inn sign in the dark and pulled over to check out the place. We have stayed in Hampton Inns before. We stayed in the Marion Hampton and did not want to leave the next day. The room was large, clean and the bed was very very comfortable. The breakfast was varied and fresh. We plan to stay again in the future.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Cuzen

Thank you so much for your kind words. I will share them with my entire staff

Reviewed October 3, 2008

We almost didn't see the place tucked away in the trees. We stayed here one night and it was very nice. The people are friendly, good breakfast, clean rooms, ample parking. This hotel was nice and quiet. The best part was the rate $72.95 with a coupon. Be sure to pick up the hotel coupon books, there are 3 which are found at the welcome centers. We chose this hotel by the rate and the AAA rating. Would definately stay here again if ever in the area.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
kcebeil, General Manager at Hampton Inn of Marion, NC, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

We greatly appreciate your kind words and your valuable business.

Reviewed September 27, 2008

We stayed here on our previous trip to the US two years ago, and were so impressed then that we came back for one night. The hotel pool is one of the best indoor pools we have encountered for a budget motel. All-day cookies etc also a nice touch. The rooms themselves, while just 'regular' HI rooms, are spotlessly clean.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

We appreciate your kind words. I will pass your comments along to my entire staff.