“Great family outing”

Ranked #12 of 75 Restaurants in Marion
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We always have a good time eating at Fatz. They are a local asset to our community. One of the best sit down dining experiences you can have in Marion. Service and food are good and we eat there often.

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant seemed clean. Everyone was very friendly and personable. The manager even came by to check on us. Our waitress Tiffany, gave us superior service. The food was OK.

Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

I was in the city for a short assignment stayed down the street at Comfort inn.... Food was AWESOME!!! Service too!

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Good people, good drinks and good food ! What more could you ask for ! I have been to this restaurant a few times the past couple years when visiting and never ever could complain. Always leave with a smile on my face !

Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are from Michigan and now we travel around the mountains. We are currently staying in Marion and stop by Fatz maybe once every couple weeks. We had the all you can eat ribs and they were delicious just a little tough. A new manager (Shannon) came out and took very good care of us and made us fill like we were at home. Even bought me a dessert for my birthday.

We can't wait to come back, and we just heard about the travelers website so we will be using it more often.

Linda