“Somewhat typical chain” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Texas
“Somewhat typical chain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Similar to Applebees, Chili's or Ruby Tuesday, this place has your typical American fare, but maybe has a little more variety than some of the others listed. I ate here twice on a recent business trip as it's one of just a few restaurants close by to the facility, and both times, the food was good, prepared as ordered and served relatively quick. Overall, it's a good, warm and friendly place where you're sure to find something you'll like.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars

“No more special than a common Applebee's meal.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went and had two entrees. I had a burger and she had some salmon. My burger was pretty good. The fries were underdone for my liking. While her salmon looked good, it was extremely overdone to the point of being dry. The waitress was nice and the restaurant was clean. I can't say that I would return if given the option.

• 2 of 5 stars
Richmond, VA
“Lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

Had lunch with several business colleagues. The waitress was the friendliest, most attentive and charming I have ever experienced. The rolls fresh out of the over were fantastic. I had a shrimp soup which was good. The chicken wrap had a taste I did not like and could not eat more than a few bites. My colleagues ate their food with no complaints. The servings were very generous.

• Visited November 2012
Nebo, NC
“Always Good--Always Accommodating”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

There's always a warm greeting at Fatz and the food never disappoints. Cozy atmosphere, prompt service, a willingness to tweak the menu selections--and the selections are varied and good. Fatz has been our 'go to' place ever since it opened.

• Visited December 2012
Asheville, North Carolina
“My first time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I ordered one of the samplers. Steak, shrimp, and chicken fingers. It was very good. The salad you get is big for a salad be your meal. I took the chicken fingers home I was so full. I am still not sure about the rolls. They have a lot of gluten free selections.

• Visited December 2012