“Consistently good food”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Marion
“Consistently good food”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Countryside BBQ is a hometown favorite. Their specialty is pork barbeque but they do everything well. On my visit last week, I had a fresh strawberry salad with grilled chicken. The mixed greens with spinach, fresh strawberries, and feta cheese gave it a wonderful flavor. The bleu cheese dressing was from a package, but was still quite tasty.

DC
“The Pork BBQ I has been Craving”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Where I live, good BBQ is hard to get so we enjoye the pulled pork and hushpuppies. Waitress was friendly and attentive with small pitchers of everyone's drinks. Very affordable.

Marion, North Carolina
“Good food”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Nothing fancy, but it has a family atmosphere and the servings are generous. The desserts are out of this world!

Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Hessen, Germany
“Best smoked chicken”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Nothing fancy but some of the best BBQ I've had. Service was fast, friendly, and well run. Very down to earth establishment with a regular crowd. The menu is diverse, if you don't care for pork, there are other options. Stopped in for lunch on the way to Asheville. Would make it a regular stop. Excellent!

North Carolina Mountains, North Carolina
“Wow!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

GREAT ribs. Excellent service. Good price.
Their sides were fantastic - the red potato salad was amazing. I liked that the servers all share all the tables, so you're not looking for a particular person.
I'm *not* a bbq fan, so I was a little worried, but I had a ribeye and my husband had the ribs. We wound up sharing both and I was totally hooked! They were fantastic.
We will definitely go back!

Visited May 2013