Quality Inn & Suites Maggie Valley - Cherokee Area
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Best Western Mountainbrook Inn(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
$86
$84
Ramada Maggie Valley(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
$65
Comfort Inn(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
$72
Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
$79
Twinbrook Resort(Maggie Valley)
$169
Four Seasons Inn(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
$74
Meadowlark Motel(Maggie Valley)
$89
Maggie Valley Inn and Conference Center(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
$99
A Holiday Motel(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
$94
Five Star Inn(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
$66
All reviewsmicrotel innwindow seatwafflesindoor pool and hot tubroom was cleanfree breakfasta great place to staycerealsinknckitchenettecouchmountainsskiingmaggie
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Our family enjoyed our pool & hot tub time and the breakfast was a complete Continental with cereals, fresh pastries, fruit and Belgian waffle maker. The location in Maggie Valley is good for summer or winter activities.

Room Tip: The main hotels are all nearby, so price became the determining factor. Location was good.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I first arrived in Maggie Valley late in the day. The hotel I had reserved by a large web provider didn't meet our expectations. Oh well, I will learn eventually. This was a busy weekend and was lucky enough to get a room at Microtel Inn & Suites. This was my first stay and I have to admit the staff was very supportive and took care of us. The room was very clean, spacious and provided all the amenities you need for your stay. This particular weekend was a touring the local area. I came back to this same hotel to spend a couple more days because of it's location, the staff and it exceeded my expectations. Thanks for saving my weekend trip!

Room Tip: I enjoyed the second level towards the front of the hotel. The back of the hotel is more relaxing not as much noise.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2012

The hotel really served our needs. The room was clean. Things frozen if we put them on the top shelve of the refrigerator. The night clerk was extremely friendly and helpful. We used the pool one night, it was fine and fun since we were the only ones in it. We didn't use their breakfast service, so I can't comment on that.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Although the room was clean enough to sleep in, it was very basic and showed signs of poor attention to detall (dust on celing & behind bathroom door, stained towels, crooked shower - caused water to run everywhere). Not the worst we've ever seen, but not the best. On the positive side, the staff was VERY nice & accomodating. Breakfast was decent - enough variety to keep the kids happy. We never saw the pool.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2012

We come to Microtel for an annual conference held at Lake Junaluska. It's not a very far drive in. We have stayed at three other places in Maggie Valley for various occasions, but once we found Microtel, we now know where we want to book. We also come up just for family time and it's a great place to go since they have a nice indoor pool.
Pros: Friendly staff, extremely clean, if something isn't working - it is fixed immediately, safe, quiet, comfortable beds, comfortable pillows (and I'm the kind of person who travels with my own and I didn't need it).
Cons: They need to put a protein in the breakfast selection like hard boiled eggs or sausage or peanut butter. We found that our windows were unlocked...as did our friends in their room. And they can't mail post cards from the front desk (but the post office is fairly close).

Room Tip: There are a few kinds of rooms.... I know that they offer two queens or two queens with a little kitchenette separating them, or one queen with a kitchenette and a sofa. This hotel has an elevator some others in the area don't.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business