“Help in the time of a storm!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in Maggie Valley
Reviewed May 29, 2012 via mobile

We are locals in Maggie valley and were trying to get back home from vacation. We we snowed out and couldn't get up the mountain to our home. We limped into the comfort inn on icy Roads at 3am. We were exhausted after battling the storm all night. The staff put us up with out question and allowed us to pay as we went as we didn't know how long it would be. They made this the most pleasurable stay under very stressful circumstances. The accommodations were a sight for sure eyes. A nice king bed in a nice clean room in a quiet location. Thank you comfort inn.

• Stayed: December 2011

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Stayed here for a couple of days. Hotel is nice and comfortable. Pool is nice. Don't expect to much out of the breakfast. you can make a Belgian waffle if you like. The bagels aren't too great. But for price and quality you can't ask for much more. Very nice front desk staff. Teddie is great ask for her!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I would like to let everyone and anyone that travels through Maggie Valley ,NC know what a wonderful experience I had at the Comfort Inn, I had traveled up here from Florida to settle into my new home in Maggie, however much to my dismay my closing had been delayed. I was stressed more than I had ever been in my life. With a uhaul full and 2 pets I was staying at the Comfort Inn when I was made aware of the delay. The staff I will only name a few but all of them were so wonderful to me. (Geri,Teddy,Katie,Tammy,Mike). I truly felt like I was at home. With excellent customer service, a beautiful room, wonderful hot breakfasts included and just the ambience I felt lessened the stress I was going through. I will forever be indebited to them for making a bad situation bareable and even comfortable. I am closing tomorrow on my home. Thank you to all of the crew at the Comfort Inn in Maggie Valley.

Warmest Regards,

Diane Webster

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank scorpiodrw
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Booked this Comfort Inn for an overnight stay en route back to Kentucky. Turned out to be a very comfortable choice. It was clean, modern with very friendly service. Breakfast was a step up from the usual bland fare and overall the hotel was excellent value for money. Location was easy to find and in our case we found eating places almost within walking distance. (Was still relatively quiet and low season so happy to find something open). We would make a point of staying here again when visiting the area.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2012

We stayed here for a ski weekend. The service was great. Teddi/Terri at the front desk is lovely. The rooms are a little dated, but they were clean. Breakfast was fine. It's very close to attractions.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 3, 2012

Went to ski and stayed at Comfort Inn, needed to print a few documents for work and fax back- the front desk was unable to do so. To my suprise the next day, Marie Allen, front desk person, left a message that she printed them off at HOME and had them ready for me...wow! The rooms were comfortable and the breakfast was nice. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub and will stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Stayed for a weekend of skiing. Room was clean, beds decent, fridge and microwave in the room were a nice touch. The pool was nothing special but functional for the kids. Breakfast was a step up from some of the other hotels in the area. We did not smell smoke. We'll be coming back here.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
#13 of 25 in Maggie Valley
Best Western Smoky Mountain Inn
3 mi away
Maggie Valley Inn and Conference Center

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!