“One of the best B&Bs anywhere” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Timberwolf Creek Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Maggie Valley
Timberwolf Creek Bed & Breakfast
Bedford, VA
“One of the best B&Bs anywhere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2005

You really can sleep to the sounds of the stream! It is like playing one of those sounds of nature tapes to go to sleep ... only it is real.

Sandee and Larry are wonderful hosts. You feel at home right away. Anything they can do to make your stay more pleasant they jump to do it. And the food. Oh my, the food. The fruit looks as if it desended from the gods to grace your table. Sandee is very creative at dreaming up new ways to serve fruit. The breakfasts are amazing. She made pancakes with some kind of fried applies on top, very good.

We will be returning.

8 Thank Evilene

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2005

We had a fabulous stay with the water falls rushing by - it was peaceful, romantic and made for a wonderful nights sleep; Sandee & Larry were wonderful hosts. We will be back... Jim & Patricia Irvin, Innkeepers/Owners of the Colonel Taylor Inn B&B

• Stayed January 2005
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2005

Timberwolfcreek bed and breakfast in Maggie Valley, NC is truly a piece of heaven. The property is quietly removed from major roads and has a gorgeous mountain stream that tumbles down the mountain. The water sounds are so peaceful and relaxing.

We wanted to see a lot of the area but it was hard to leave the property we were so content.

The innkeepers were very welcoming and so helpful about the area and breakfast was absolutely wonderful!

Our rooms were immaculate and beautifully decorated with every possible comfort thoroughly thought out.

I highly recommend this beautiful get a way in the mountains.

• Stayed March 2005
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Auburndale, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2005

I'm a former B&B owner, now retired, after several years of wonderful experiences with my own guests....Last May, I had to opportunity to travel a bit after selling my own place and entering the "retired" lifestyle.....so I took off on my Harley and did a two week road trip through the Smokey Mountains...one of my stops was at Sandee and Larry Wright's Timberwolf Creek Lodge in Maggie Valley, North Carolina. I can only put this stay in terms of endearment, I truly had one of the best B&B stays of my life....it rained for three days, limiting my riding time, but Sandee and Larry made me feel right at home...set me up with a laptop computer and let me chat with friends on line...of course, I bragged to them all about the great stay I was having there. I had the distinct pleasure of being in Maggie for the 100th Anniversary of Maggie Valley's founding, and had as a cabin-mate Miss Maggie's grand daughter, who was to be Grand Marshall of the Parade!!! What a hoot she was.

I must tell you tho', the breakfasts we were served are worthy of praise in the highest...served out on the deck perched right over a roaring, not babbling, creek due to the rains...it was WONDERFUL.

There can be no doubt in my mind that I will stay again at "HOME" with Larry and Sandee...and to my hosts, I offer this praise as my thank you...

10 Thank Innkeeperbear
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2005

The closer we got to the B&B at Timberwolf Creek, the happier we became. The scent of the evergreens, the winding road, and the bubbling creek were just what are tired, stressed bodies craved. Would we go again? You bet!

10 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2004

There is something about sleeping to the sounds of a tumbling stream right outside your window. It's peaceful, it's soothing and it's the best ever. You know you can go to Timberwolf Creek Bed and Breakfast and relax and unwind---and delight in delicious breakfasts and visit with great innkeepers! Sandee and Larry are wonderful. They know the area and can direct you to the best places to eat and shop. We are now "regulars" and boy are we glad. It's a great place to stay.

9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2004

Our stay at Timberwolf Creek was a magical time. Beautiful room with all the amenities one could wish for and Sandee's fresh baked bread enjoyed with the music of the stream in the background.... an experience that will not be forgotten. We will surely be returning guests.

10 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
#1 of 26 in Maggie Valley
Misty Mountain Ranch
Misty Mountain Ranch
#2 of 7 in Maggie Valley

Been to Timberwolf Creek Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!