“A Trip Worth Repeating!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Timberwolf Creek Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Maggie Valley
Timberwolf Creek Bed & Breakfast
Lancater County
“A Trip Worth Repeating!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

This was my second visit to Timberwolf Creek, and I'm already planning a third! As an innkeeper, my time off is precious - and I only stay at the best places. Timberwolf Creek is certainly in the top. The setting is spectacular, and Sandee makes it fun. She knows the best place to visit a waterfall, go shopping (ask about Twigs and Leaves in Waynesville), the best places to eat and the best places to take pictures.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank ArtistInn

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
leeds - england
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

Thoroughly enjoyable stay....took us a while to find the property (but I've never been known for my sense of direction) but it was well worth the hunt. Room was great but the setting makes it....the sounds of birds and rushing water make the stay. As stated elsewhere Sandee is an excellent host and the breakfasts are tremendous!

I'd recommend it!

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank mdstephenson
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

My recent stay at Timberwolf Creek was wonderful, as always. Sandee is such an amazing host, and the location is so unique. There are lots of places to stay in the mountains, but there is nothing like this. There are cheaper places to stay, too, but splurge on this one, you'll be glad you did. I always feel so pampered, relaxed and comfortable when I am there. And when I leave, I'm always talking about "next time", because I know I will be back.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Audrey D
Cornelius, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

The ceremony was breathtaking, I can think of no other words to describe it. From the sounds of the rushing stream mixed with the birds singing, our vows sounded like a song written by angels.
Our intentions were just to have a simple wedding, but the room and hospitality combined with the beauty of nature surrounding us as well as the privacy and seclusion made it feel as if we were in the Garden of Eden.
We would highly recommend Timberwolf Creek B&B to anyone planning a marriage, anniversary or just a romantic retreat.
The hospitality provided by Sandee, Larry and Latisha was above and beyond any of our expectations.
Sandee, you truly are the Fairy Godmother of weddings, it really was magical!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank John P
Reidsville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

We got married there on the first of the year. I called around Thanksgiving with my fingers crossed not sure if we could have our wedding on the first of the year at such short notice. Our wedding was everything we wanted and more. All the little details were taken care of for us. All we had to do was show up. The room was cozy and romantic with the sound of the creek nearby. The breakfast each morning was fabulous. We even had our own luxurious bathrobes waiting for us. Our wedding day was relaxing and fun. Even the ceremony was held outdoors during January weather. No stress, no deadlines, appointments, or other people to entertain. I recommend Timberwolf creek lodge for a weekend getaway and/or wedding to those who want peace, rest, relaxation, good food, great innkeepers, and privacy.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Michelle M
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

My husband and I got married at Timberwolf Creek just 8 days ago. I'm so glad that we picked this awesome place to start our lives together. It was everything we hoped for and more. Since my two daughters were with us, we rented the whole Creek House for the week. We were all amazed as we got out of the car. The only thing you heard was the beautiful sound of the rushing creek. It was so nice to go to sleep listening to the music provided
by the creek and the comfort of the glorious beds. You can really see that Sandee and Larry Wright, the inngineers of Timberwolf Creek, love what they do. It shows in everything from the decor to the personal touches of our wedding. Sandee made us all feel at ease before the wedding and she performed the most beautiful ceremony. Larry took the most beautiful pictures we could have ever imagined. We are already planning our return trip to celebrate our first anniversary.

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank Diane_Strickland
oz
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

The suite was delightful, the food delectable, and the people devoted, but never disputatious or disobliging.

The Curve of the Creek suite was so cozy; and the staff so cordial and convivial, even colorful, without being corny or commonplace. That was a comfort.

We were especially impressed with the great breakfasts…..culinary masterpieces all. The only problem we had was trying to finish it all…..and oh how we tried. Blueberry/chocolate scones……mmmmm! Next time MORE SCONES!!

Thanks again for making our “Big Day” something to remember.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
#1 of 26 in Maggie Valley
Misty Mountain Ranch
Misty Mountain Ranch
#2 of 7 in Maggie Valley

Been to Timberwolf Creek Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!