Timberwolf Creek Bed & Breakfast
Best Western Mountainbrook Inn(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
$82
Ramada Maggie Valley(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
$69
Comfort Inn(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
$81
ComfortInn
Four Seasons Inn(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
$74
Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
$79
Twinbrook Resort(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
$169
A Holiday Motel(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
$80
Maggie Valley Inn and Conference Center(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
$99
Five Star Inn(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
$66
River Point Lodge(Maggie Valley)(Great Value!)
$69
Travelocity
All reviewsblack bear cottagefairy godmotherwords cannot describepicnic basketdaughter's weddingsimple weddingbreakfast deliveredpaid attention to every detailoutdoor weddingevery morninglittle touchesnorth carolinaromantic getawaythoroughly enjoyed our stayold friendslabor day weekendback porch
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We got married there on the first of the year. I called around Thanksgiving with my fingers crossed not sure if we could have our wedding on the first of the year at such short notice. Our wedding was everything we wanted and more. All the little details were taken care of for us. All we had to do was show up. The room was cozy and romantic with the sound of the creek nearby. The breakfast each morning was fabulous. We even had our own luxurious bathrobes waiting for us. Our wedding day was relaxing and fun. Even the ceremony was held outdoors during January weather. No stress, no deadlines, appointments, or other people to entertain. I recommend Timberwolf creek lodge for a weekend getaway and/or wedding to those who want peace, rest, relaxation, good food, great innkeepers, and privacy.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Michelle M
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My husband and I got married at Timberwolf Creek just 8 days ago. I'm so glad that we picked this awesome place to start our lives together. It was everything we hoped for and more. Since my two daughters were with us, we rented the whole Creek House for the week. We were all amazed as we got out of the car. The only thing you heard was the beautiful sound of the rushing creek. It was so nice to go to sleep listening to the music provided
by the creek and the comfort of the glorious beds. You can really see that Sandee and Larry Wright, the inngineers of Timberwolf Creek, love what they do. It shows in everything from the decor to the personal touches of our wedding. Sandee made us all feel at ease before the wedding and she performed the most beautiful ceremony. Larry took the most beautiful pictures we could have ever imagined. We are already planning our return trip to celebrate our first anniversary.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank Diane_Strickland
Reviewed June 15, 2012

The suite was delightful, the food delectable, and the people devoted, but never disputatious or disobliging.

The Curve of the Creek suite was so cozy; and the staff so cordial and convivial, even colorful, without being corny or commonplace. That was a comfort.

We were especially impressed with the great breakfasts…..culinary masterpieces all. The only problem we had was trying to finish it all…..and oh how we tried. Blueberry/chocolate scones……mmmmm! Next time MORE SCONES!!

Thanks again for making our “Big Day” something to remember.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank c b
Reviewed April 16, 2012

A little over 7 months ago my husband and I got married here. It was fantastic, amazing, great etc.My other review title was "words cannot describe" We have been wanting to come back to Timberwolf creek ever since we left. You get such a feeling of peace and stress lifted right off your shoulders, no cares, no worries when you are here. The staff and Inn keepers Sandee and Larry Wright are so great! They make you feel like a part of the family. Wonderful conversation and lots and lots of laughter! With out a doubt we will be back! Hopefully every single year, and maybe more than just once a year If we can!

Room Tip: Any room you choose you will love!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Lisa G
Reviewed April 12, 2012

My husband and I had our wedding here at Timberwolf Creek B&B and stayed in the Black Bear Cabin in the Woods. As soon as we pulled in, we knew it would be perfect. The cabin is cozy and well appointed, and it sits right next to a beautiful, rushing mountain stream. That sound filled the cabin with it's music. Sandee the owner came over and met us, and took us for a tour of the place. We picked out the site of our ceremony, on a mossy bank next to the river. She was wonderful; friendly, funny, and put us right at ease. We woke up the day of our wedding well rested, after sleeping in the comfy bed and listening to the sounds of the stream during the night. A gorgeous breakfast basket was delivered to our cabin, and the food was out of this world. The place is on a rural mountain road, and the morning walk took in the sights of the mountains, farms, animals, and three dogs who tagged along with me for my exercise.
The wedding itself was just as I planned; intimate, sweet, and just the two of us. Sandee officiated, her husband is the photographer, and we felt like we were with family. Sandee created a lovely bouquet for me and a boutiniere for my husband. They were gorgeous. Sandee does the ceremony as if we were the only couple she's ever married, and made it a very personal experience for us. She helped me write the vows prior to the wedding, so the words we spoke were very meaningful. I've been married before, and the preacher was very impersonal and matter of fact. Sandee made it a joyful experience for us. We then enjoyed a beautiful cake and champagne, and they toasted us. Next came the pictures, and they take as many as you want in various sites around the property. There are many pretty sites to choose from. They even give you the disk so that you can make as many duplicates as you want. Timberwolf Creek has thought of everything you could possibly need in the cabin, including paper towels, washer dryer with laundry detergent and dryer sheets, bubble bath, plenty of towels, etc. There is also a book that is chock full of things to do, places to eat, shop, hike, and so on. Very well done and comprehensive. I also arranged a massage prior to the wedding, and it was all arranged to my preference. It was the best massage I've ever had. Beth the masseuse was simply gifted and I left feeling energized and relaxed. If you're looking for a site to have a wedding, whether a private ceremony, elopement or family wedding, this is the place. My wedding was everything I wanted and more, and can't wait to go back and enjoy this place again. Hopefully I will also get to visit with Sandee again, and share a glass of wine with her on the deck overlooking the stream, to thank her for everything. The only thing I did wrong was not have my honeymoon here! But we will return, hopefully many times in the coming years.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Black Bear Cabin in the Woods, but I peeked in some of the other sites and they were all well-appointed and pretty.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple