“Words cannot describe.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Maggie Valley
Timberwolf Creek Bed & Breakfast
Thomasville, North Carolina
“Words cannot describe.”
Reviewed September 13, 2011

We LOVE LOVE LOVE this place along with the wonderful people (Sandee, Larry, Laticia and Kim) They make you feel right at home and like part of the family. Great food, conversation, pictures, just everything amazing and wonderful. We cannot wait to come back when we can get time off from work! Just like the title words cannot describe how we feel about this place and the people just above and beyond excellence!

Room Tip: You cannot go wrong with any of the rooms, so have peace in mind when choosing any of the rooms!
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Lisa G

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed August 20, 2011

Mom and I were looking for a peaceful get away and we found it! Enjoyed the rest- didn't leave the cabin... I have worked for Hyatt hotels 24 years; it was so nice to be on the receiving end of professional, gracious hospitality! Treat yourself and go!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank Bee333Happy
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed August 2, 2011

Timberwolf Creek is wonderful! The atmosphere is soooo peaceful and beautiful. Listening to the sound of the creek lulled me to sleep each night. I only wish that I could take that sound back home with me and listen to it forever. We stayed in the Curve of the Creek and the room was meticulously clean and well prepared. Sandee cooked and served the most delicious breakfast each morning and was such an entertaining hostess with all of her local stories. We also got the picnic basket for one of our afternoons and had a picnic in the wooded park with a pond "The Cove" on the property. We cannot wait to come back. Thank you for such a fabulous vacation.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
4 Thank HavingL0tsOfFun
Reviewed July 5, 2011

The black bear cottage was cute as pie and the stream running along the backyard was soooo beautiful and peaceful! Our breakfast baskets delivered to our back porch were to die for! We had breakfast with the whole crew on our last day at the main house- the company and food was so wonderful, we didn't want to leave! The wedding was also wonderful... everything worked out just perfectly!

• Stayed July 2011
3 Thank girlandapaintbrush
Monrovia, Indiana
Reviewed May 4, 2011

We chose Timberwolf Creek for our wedding. We were greeted on arrival by a sign welcoming us, little details like these were very exciting to a couple about to be married! Our wedding was perfect, everything was taken care of ahead of time. Sandee even played "mom" and pinned on the groom's boutonniere and made sure that he was all ready. While we were getting ready the cake, flowers, and other wedding accessories "magically" appeared. :) The property was beautiful and the accomodations were inviting and cozy. We were so pleased with our experience here, and my husband said the visit exceeded his expectations. (We opted to reserve the whole house, so we did not utilize the "breakfast" portion of our B&B visit, so we can't comment on that.) We plan on visiting again and bringing the whole family!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Spicegirlrn
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed April 5, 2011

My soon to be husband and I arrived at Timberwolf Bed and Breakfast not knowing that what we would find at the end and at the beginning of our journey would be so amazing, beautiful and , did I mention awsome! We celebrated our wedding by the creek and it was the perfect wedding. The attention to detail, care and service provided to us by the wedding godmother and her helpers was above and beyond my expectations. I left all the details in their hands and I was not dissapointed. Most of all we felt that what Sandee and her family do is more than a job for them and they did it with care and love. Did I mention the place is just beautiful, tranquil and awsome! Yes, I wish I had another word but just can't. We are so glad we chose Timberwolve!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Happybrideandgroom
Kailua, Hawaii
Reviewed February 10, 2011

My husband and I got married at Timberwolf Creek and I cannot imagine a more magical or stress-free wedding. The location is right out of a fairytale; when we first arrived I said, "We're getting married at Snow White's cottage!" The service is outstanding and the family who owns it obviously love what they do. They took care of everything, all my husband and I had to do was show up stressed in our wedding clothes! I cannot talk this place up enough, it was such a wonderful experience and we can't wait to stay there again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
#14 of 25 in Maggie Valley
Misty Mountain Ranch
Misty Mountain Ranch
#2 of 8 in Maggie Valley

Been to Timberwolf Creek Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!