“Great place for a weekend getaway!”

Review of Amos Cabin

Loft
Hot tub 2
Porch 3
porch 4
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

CAJ10
“Great place for a weekend getaway!”
Reviewed August 22, 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

We really enjoyed our stay at Amos cabin. It was decorated nicely and the staff at Maggie Mountain Vacation Rentals did a great job ensuring a smooth check in. One thing I would like to mention is the ceilings were low. I'm 5'4 and I did not have any issues, but I can't say the same thing for my 6'2 husband.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Sep 2, 2014
Glad you had a good time, come back soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing