“Great place to stay!”

Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Maggie Valley
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed September 4, 2009

We stayed here for 4 days and really enjoyed it. The rooms were spotless and the folks who run it are fantastic. They were really helpful in planning our vacation and made sure we had everything we needed. I personally loved the rocker chairs on the front porches of the rooms. They were great to sit in the evenings and in the morning while having coffee and planning our daily activities. We'll definetely stay here again on our next visit.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
COOKEVILLE,TN
Reviewed August 26, 2009

Clean and Quiet !!! Rocking chairs and children playing in a safe atmosphere. Camp fire at night with stories and good conversations ...We will return... Kelly and Jim and 4yr

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Florida
Reviewed August 19, 2009

If we travel again to Maggie Valley, NC we will not even consider staying anywhere else. If you are looking for fancy, pass on by, but if you are looking for clean, safe, family-friendly hospitality at a a good price, pull in here.

My husband, two adult daughters and 2-year old grandson stayed two nights and could not have been more pleased. Gabi is wonderful and her husband and sons are adorable. There were several bikers staying there and they were courteous and friendly.

The Saturday night marshmallow roast is a must. The pool was clean and well-kept as was the two-bedroom suite we occupied. The shower was small. The accommodations are not luxiourous by any stretch of the imagination but quite cute and comfy. I love that this not a chain, but a family working hard to make a living.

It's close to Ghost Town and Santaland (for small children only).

It was perfect for us. Can not recommend highly enough.

coral springs,fl
Reviewed August 10, 2009

He had such an amazing time. The hotel was a little older, but neat and very,very, clean... may I say very clean. Rob and Gabi were amazing. They made sure that my family and I had the best service. I will highly recommend this motel to all of my friends and family. They get my two thumbs up . The had boonfires on certain nights and those were great. Loved making smore's..
Once again... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

1 Thank sambam02
north carolina
Reviewed July 21, 2009

Upon arrival at the motel I was met by the owners who was very nice and seemed to be glad to have me as a customer. When I got into my clean room. The owner came by and dropped off clean rags so that I could clean my motorcycle if I wanted too. The motel is located in the heart of Maggie Valley, and walking distance from shopping, activities, and food places. The veiw of the valley is nice. The motel has activities such as swimming pool, camp fires, horse shoes, and ETC. This motel is also kid freindly. The motel also provide a great cafe' which also provides great food, prices, and a beautiful veiw of the valley. The motel does not provide a phone in the room, and no nextel service (that would be due to no signal) which for me that is GREAT. The owners are pro law enforcement, and provides great services to the motorcyclist. They also provide a safe and enviroment for their guest. I highly recommend this location to the blue knights motorcycle club and to law enforcement.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
north carolina
Reviewed July 15, 2009

i hate to hear that people are saying such bad things about this place. My husband and I have been there a lot of times and they were always great. We rode our bike everytime. Never had a problem. They even let us park the bike on under the awing and brought wet towels and bucket to wipe it down. You could not ask for better service. My daughter and her husband and son came and stayed they loved it. We will be back. Not to worry about one bad apple.

• Stayed September 2008, traveled with family
2 Thank red0357
Simpsonville, KY
Reviewed July 15, 2009

We have stayed at A Holiday Motel several times and have had a great experience each time. The owners are extremely friendly, the motel is very clean, and the food is excellent. We have motorcycles and a trailer and the owners have been generous with parking for both. It is a very family oriented motel. I would highly recommend this motel to everyone, bikers and non-bikers.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family