“Very friendly service with a smile, and they will go out of their way to make sure your stay is enjoyable.”
Review of A Holiday Motel

A Holiday Motel
Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Maggie Valley
Reviewed February 22, 2013

The first time I stayed at the motel, I was caught in the rain on my motorcycle. They checked in my party and I quickly and made sure we had what we needed. They allowed us to pull our bikes up on the porch and gave us rags to wipe them down with. The following year a friend and I went back and stayed a whole week. The owner showed us on a map some great roads and sights to see while on our motorcycles. He said "If you get lost call me and I will tell you where to go and if you break down call and I will come get you." Because of the incredible service and hospitality, my friends, family, and I continue to go back yearly and consider the owners Rob and Gabi to be friends. The surrounding scenery is also breathtaking.

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank rocknrolljesus
AHolidayMotel, Owner at A Holiday Motel, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. Our friendly hospitality is one of he most important thing in our business. We are looking forward to see you in the future and welcome you with a smile on our face again! Thank you Rob & Gabi

Reviewed February 20, 2013

My, husband , myself, sister-in-law and brother-in-law all stayed at The Holiday Motel on February 15th and 16th 2013. We had the Best Time and it was so much fun. We stayed in room number 9 and played cards and loved watching the snow fall. The owners of this motel Rob and Gabi are just wonderful. They are so nice and friendly to everyone they meet. Rob, brought us a table for us to play cards on, and if you need anything they are very helpful. The room was clean, comfortable and cozy for the 4 of us. We have stayed here before and we will definitely be back. Thanks so much Rob and Gabi for everything!!!!
Rickey and Beverly Phillips from Easley, South Carolina
Ted and Mickey W.

Room Tip: Great Place To Stay!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Momof2boys15

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. It's always great to see you and we are looking forward to see you again soon! Rob & Gabi

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Stayed at the holiday motel Feb 1,2 2013 . The staff was very helpful and nice, the rooms were clean and comfortable, a great location and very affordable. I would definitely recommend and will stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013
4  Thank DaveInSC

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. Cleanliness ans friendly hospitality is our goal here at A Holiday Motel. We are looking forward to see you again in the future. Thank you Rob & Gabi - owners

Reviewed December 13, 2012

We stopped at this motel for one night and as you park your car you already appreciate the place. It is not a new motel, but well taken care off. The open space, BBQ area, nice chairs outside the room and great decorations. The room was clean and bed was comfortable. Great value for money. We had some trouble with low strength of wireless signal (our room was in the middle of the motel), but we found our way. The owners were very kind and helpful.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank traveltreksleep

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. It's always a pleasure to meet people visiting USA from other countries. Especially Europe since I (Gabi) was born in the Czech Republic. We hope you have enjoyed the rest of your trip here in USA and hopefully we will see you in the future. Thank you Rob & Gabi - owners

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We stayed here on a whim, I had chosen the location because of price. I can't say anything bad about the place. It was amazingly clean, the employees were great and talked with me about the local fair. The even have a washer/dryer which is something that can be hard to find at some motels. I can't say enough positive about the place and the people. We ended up driving to Cherokee to eat so that we could check out the casino but wished we had ate in Maggie Valley due to all the greasy spoons.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Tonya P

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We are glad you found our little town of Maggie Valley and our little motel. Cleanliness, friendly hospitality and a big smile on our face is the most important thing in our business. We hope to see you in the future. Thank you Rob & Gabi - owners

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I stayed at the "A Holiday Motel" in Maggie Vallie, NC last May and was pleasantly surprised, so when I was back in the area this October, I stayed there again. Well the owners, remembered me, and treated, not better than any other guest, but just as good if not better than last time I stayed with them. I didn't know what I was in for last May, but thing sent well, then in October another home run, now I know and I am letting you know. Stay there, and if you ride a motorcycle even better.

Rob G.
Boston

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rob G
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We were only in Maggie Valley for one night but had a great stay at A Holiday Motel. As always, our room was ready upon arrival and was clean and spacious.

We have stayed at a lot of places while visiting Maggie but only choose A Holiday Motel since we found them a couple of years ago!

Thanks for the hospitality Rob and Gabi!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Ramada Maggie Valley
Ramada Maggie Valley
#7 of 25 in Maggie Valley
Lake Junaluska Conference and Retreat Center

Been to A Holiday Motel? Share your experiences!