“Comfort Food off the main drag”
Review of Country Vittles

Country Vittles
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed September 18, 2015

Finding restaurants in Maggie Valley has always been tough if you don't want a J. Arthur's experience and remember 60s restaurants like the Mountain View. Tried Country Vittles just for location near motel. We were quickly seated and had our order taken. I tried the meatloaf special with vegetables. It was served quickly and was tasty. Wasn't the best country style food I've ever eaten and was much better than the worst. Bill for two people was $16. Place has bikers for customers but so do most businesses in the valley. The bikers were better behaved than most families with young kids.

Reviewed September 18, 2015

Horrible I will never go back Don't be fouled like me by the parking lot being full a lot of tourist like me.How can you mess up everything Chicken, Bisquets even the corn bread I would fire everyone in the place .

Reviewed September 13, 2015

Country Vittles on Soco road is just a good place for good o' country eating. The waitress dress in the country attire are there to keep you well attended. Menu items are good and a wide variety to choose from.

Reviewed September 12, 2015

this restaurant is has kind a confused feel when being waited on. everything came out ok and the food was very tasty although the portions were kinda small. it was very quick and reasonable

Reviewed September 11, 2015

Food was delicious however we all felt sick afterwards so I don't know but we are afraid to go back there. Its so so I can't afford to get sick.