“Great Home Cooking!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
CANTON
“Great Home Cooking!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Food was very good.Great value! Service was fast and excellent! Will definately go back when in MV.
My only complaint is I ordered a pancake and it was cold when she brought it out. Evidently they precook them ahead of time, b/c it only took 2 minutes for her to bring me another one.

Visited July 2014

Orlando, Florida
“Breakfast! Oh, my!”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Vacation in the mountains was closing ... and wow, what a way to end this wonderful time! All you can eat for $6.99??? It was amazing! Everything was very good, but the outstanding dishes (for me) was: (1) those incredible biscuits!, (2) the sausage....ok, I had seconds on this one..., and (3) the bacon. That's a little surprise because I'm not much of a bacon eater, but this was prepared perfectly - and very meaty! Next time I'm through the area, I'm gonna loosen my belt and come back for more! :-)

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Brasstec
Charleston
“Good”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Dinner was good...fast service but too much like buffet food. Staff was friendly. No real complaints. Quick, easy, and close to hotel.

1 Thank Bobby S
Hope Mills, North Carolina
“Excellent food”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

While staying in Maggie Valley we ate breakfast and dinner here both times we stayed in Maggie Valley and will be returning Labor Day Weekend 2014 for some more good home cooking.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank harleygir01
florida
“Wow! What a breakfast!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Unfortunately, we didn't try this restaurant until our last day in town. We got the all you can eat breakfast special ($6.99). It was served family style with light, fluffy eggs, grits, sausage patties, crispy bacon, crispy potatoes, stewed apples, sausage gravy and the best biscuits that have ever graced my mouth!
The service was outstanding. DH ordered seconds on the bacon and sausage and I just had to have another one of those biscuits. It was the best and cheapest breakfast we enjoyed during our week in the valley.

• Visited June 2014