“They Get Better Every Time We Visit”
Review of Joey's Pancake House - CLOSED

Joey's Pancake House
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Open daily 7 am until 12 pm. Closed Thursdays. Established in 1966, Joey's Pancake House has become a Maggie Valley landmark. With a history of serving top notch breakfasts coupled with good old fashioned customer service Joey's is a tradition with visitors and locals of our area. From our signature pancakes and golden waffles to our country ham and hashbrown casserole you are sure to find a favorite that will keep you coming back for more. And of course every single dish is served with love.
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Great breakfast, fast service, food is outstanding. Best Country Ham I have ever tasted. Prices are also very good.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

I had the Tuscan Omlette and My wife had pancakes, Absolutie the best breakfast you can get in this town..The food came fast and of course there were a big line arriving, It did move fast. Coffee even tasted better than home..

Reviewed August 14, 2012

They were so accommodating when I needed breakfast to go for my elderly parents. You get your money's worth too. The food is delicious.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

First off, Joey's is a very good breakfast place and they do have very good pancakes. My family and I go here for breakfast whenever we are in Maggie. That being said, with all the 5 star ratings and person after person saying that these are the best pancakes anywhere, I think it sets the bar a little too high for someone never having been.

Again, good breakfast place, don't get me wrong but if these are the best pancakes that you've EVER had, then you haven't eaten at enough pancake houses.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Best pancakes anywhere. Not alot else to say. It's a hometown, old fashioned place with fantastic breakfasts!