“New place”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Maggie Valley Rendezvous
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

Rendezvous restaurant is a very good place to eat. Today was our first time there and I can honestly say it will definitely not be the last!! The food was great and the service was terrific.they were so nice to me and my family and very accommodating!!

Reviewed April 4, 2017

wanted a place for take-out pizza and found Rendezvous via Cortana.. they have the BEST large combo pizza for $23... enough pizza for me and wife with left-overs the next day... EXCELLENT

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

We love The Rendezvous pizza! One of our favorite meals,(although I can't think of a bad one here), coupled with a Caesar salad makes for a great treat. We share this meal at least once a week. The staff is always happy to see us & Beth,(owner), greets us with smile. A warm & genuine staff help make our dining experience a pleasure! Thank you Rendezvous!

Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

I just gotta say this is the best ribeye I've ever eaten. Jessica was an amazing waitress. Definitely would recommend this place and this waitress!