“Great Location!!!”
Review of The Valley Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Maggie Valley
The Valley Inn
Ranked #5 of 25 Hotels in Maggie Valley
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Spent an awesome weekend here. Just a very peaceful, relaxing place to stay with a beautiful creek running behind the motel with swings where you can just sit an relax. The room was great, a very home town feel all around. The best thing is it that is is so centrally located to so many other areas that allow a vast range of activities. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MelindaS894
There are newer reviews for The Valley Inn

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Some friends invited us to go to Maggie Valley with them and this is where we stayed.They had stayed there on previous trips and I know why.The rooms were spacious and cozy,the swings by the stream were relaxing,the gazebo was great for sitting around and playing uno and talking,and the fire pit was great for roasting marshmellows and having a late evening Bible study.The rooms were clean and the owner just happens to be a local guy from Anson county.I would recommend this Inn to my friends and anyone looking for a nice quiet place.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank rifraf41
Reviewed May 12, 2014

We have stayed here a few times before. Each time it just feels more and more like home. Andy and his crew are always welcoming. I enjoy being right on the creek, and having a nice fire in the fire pit---very relaxing! My room was very clean and relaxing!! I will always recommend this place to anyone thinking of visiting. We will definetley be back!

Room Tip: I always choose creek side! The sound of the water is so relaxing!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TRACI E
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I live in Jonathan Creek not too far from The Valley Inn. I had never been there but always thought it was charming looking from the road. Well, a friend unexpectedly came to visit from out of town and she needed a hotel. I decided to check out The Valley Inn, as my friend had previously had a negative time and visit at the big hotel on the corner, 3 doors away. And I have to say, what a beautiful hotel. The rooms were clean and had lots of amenities, including a jacuzzi tub, microwave and fridge. She needed the room for almost a week, during a big festival weekend. She is also a cancer survivor and this was her first trip after she got off chemo, so she needed those extra accomodations. The owner was wonderful to her and was able to put her up for the week. I didn't even know there was a creek side to this hotel and sitting on the creek in the swing was very relaxing and beautiful. I will recommend The Valley Inn as the place to stay to all my friends.

Room Tip: For quiet and a beautiful view, I'd go with a creek side room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lee A
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I renewed our wedding vows at the Cataloochee Park in the Great Smoky Mountains and reserved a room for the evening at The Valley Inn in Maggie Valley. The view of the inn from the Hwy. was very quaint and inviting however was nothing in comparison to our room. When we opened the door I was literally in awe. Beautifully decorated and so homelike. My husband laughed when I suggested we order our dinner to go and return to the room to eat. It was very romantic. We will definitely be coming back.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2013

wanted to go to nags head but decided to stay with andy and crew agian had a great room and it was nice to be back home in waynesville/maggie valley but for some odd reason joeys pancake house was terrible this trip but the valley inn was great as always thanks andy hope to stay agian soon

Room Tip: the first two rooms on the right as you turn in are great weve stayed there 3 time now
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 6, 2013

While the owner was very accommodating, and it was clean...the most important thing to me, I do wish the room had been larger. Loved the river view, but we were in the front so did not get the benefit of that amenity. We unknowingly got there on a biker weekend so the whole valley was crowded. That said, no prob with bikers, just crowded.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a river view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple