“Great BBQ”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Maggie Valley, North Carolina
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

BBQ is excellent with fair portions. The eating area is above Jonathan Creek which makes for a lovely view, nice and shady. Who can beat the sound of a rushing creek while eating?

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Rentayenta

Clyde, North Carolina, United States
“really good barbeque!”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

My family went to eat here and it was so delicious. My daughter had the ribs, I had beef bar-b-cue, and my husband had the pulled pork. We sat on their porch beside the creek and enjoyed the fresh mountain air as well as the food. If you visit Maggie Valley, you have to eat here!

2 Thank Susan S
Holly Springs, North Carolina
“Must Check It Out”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Excellent food and friendly service! We particularly enjoyed the ribs and fried corn. We will definitely visit again.

2 Thank JonesFamily323
Lindale, Georgia
“Very Good BBQ - Huge Portions - Super nice Staff”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

If you like BBQ this is the place to visit in Maggie Valley. They smoke all of their BBQ in large smokers on the property. The smell of the BBQ will make your mouth start watering. I love the BBQ platter and their onion rings. My wife loved the pork ribs and the potato salad & baked beans. The servers here went out of their way to make us feel at home and were always checking our needs. They have most any type of drink that you could possibly want, but I loved their Homemade Lemonade. Great Place to enjoy a wonderful meal.

2 Thank Dale_Shannon
Bethel (Canton), North Carolina, United States
“Has a better reputation than menu”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Having lived in WNC for 8 years, I only recently visited Butts on the Creek for the first time a few weeks ago. I hadn't been aware that it does not offer table service, but that's not a major point. There are a lot of good restaurants in the area that don't offer table service, but Butts on the Creek isn't one of them. There aren't any smaller meals offered, so I ordered the barbecue sandwich which was MAYBE okay, but no better than that. Loving corn, I ordered the fried corn-on-the-cob which was even more of a disappointment than the sandwich. When I was there the atmosphere could best be described as "loud." I won't be returning.

1 Thank BobEtier