“Best BBQ I have ever ate!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Butts on the Creek

Butts on the Creek
Ranked #15 of 39 Restaurants in Maggie Valley
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fleetwood, North Carolina
“Best BBQ I have ever ate!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

I didn't really like the whole -order and pay right when you walk in the door before you even sit down- set up they have but the food was GREAT and the dessert was AWESOME! I enjoyed browsing in the gift shop. There are some pretty amazing blown glass sculptures at very reasonable prices. We will definitely be back!

1 Thank BeccaCheek

Appleton, Wisconsin
“Good food, good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Butts on the Creek has a scenic location -- you dine overlooking a beautiful wooded stream. It's definitely informal - you order and pay when you enter, and they bring your food out pretty quickly. The ribs and pulled pork were both very good -- the pork as served was a bit bland, but with the choice of the sauces provided, tasted fine!

Orlando, Florida
“Not bad, not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Had the the pulled pork with ribs. The pork was good but the ribs were pretty fatty. This is the second time I have had the same problem. We will go back, I will just avoid the ribs.

It is a great place to sit on the patio and enjoy the creek while you eat.

South Hill, Virginia
“Good BBQ in a Great Atmosphere!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Visited during my week long visit to the Maggie Valley area with some friends. The food was good, the sounds of the river flowing was sweet to the ears, and the service was great! We each ordered the Fried Corn on the Cob, and it was good, but would've been better with a flavored butter. BBQ Sandwich was very tasty!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Scott R
Lancaster, Ohio
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

My wife and I took our four children (ages 8,6,4 and 2) to this place and we all loved it. The location is very relaxing and casual. The servers were kind with the southern hospitality. I had been there before like 10 years ago and loved it so it was great to go back and it was still amazing.

The food was also incredible. We had ribs and pulled pork. Everything was the best I have ever had.

If you are looking for great BBQ and a calm place to eat, this is it!

• Visited July 2013