“Great Italian Food!”

Snappy's Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Snappy's Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria has been serving up delicious New and Traditional American and Italian cuisine to Maggie Valley for the last 26 years. In that time, we've expanded to an area of 4,000 sqft that seats 200 guests with elegant, rustic Italian decor. Our environment may have changed, but our food is still top quality and delicious. Come try out prime rib, steaks, seafood, pasta, pizzas, and more. Make sure to try our mouthwatering Italian Meatloaf, it's our most popular dish. We also offer vegetarian options and gluten free pizza. At Snappy's, no one ever leaves hungry. Complete your meal by pairing your favorite dish with beer and wine from our selection. Having a party or event in Maggie Valley and need some help cooking? We are here to help - let us bring our approach of simple, rustic, and local ingredients to your table by letting us cater. We have many catering options for your choosing, and offer full service catering menus for weddings receptions, rehearsal dinners, corporate events, meetings, and small parties either at home or in the office. Customer service and your complete satisfaction is our top priority. Our friendly and welcoming staff wants to provide you with the best experience possible. We invite you to experience Snappy's Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria today! Let us prove to you how we are the best in town.
maggie valley
“Great Italian Food!”
Reviewed April 13, 2010

I loved the food. Chicken parm was great, the super chef salad was massive, the cheese sticks were hot on the outside and perfectly warm and goey cheese on the inside. For America, the service was "slow," but that is because the were going with the Italian way of life, in that food is about presentation and time is spent talking and connecting with family/friends present. Not a rush to get out the door. So if you want food fast, this isn't the place for you. But if you want amazing Italian food at a good price and are ready to sip some wine waiting for your food. This is totally the place for you!

“I went to snappy's just a few days ago...”
Reviewed April 11, 2010

I went to snappy's just a few days ago for my prom night. It was delicious. The servers were all very pleasant and prompt. I have to say it was the best fettacini Alfredo I have ever had. (which is my favorite food, so I've had alfredo from everywhere there is to get it in the surrounding area). It is the best. And the garlic knots at the start of the meal were to die for :) keep it up!

South Carolina
“Wonderful! Will visit again!”
Reviewed April 6, 2010

My husband and I were driving through Maggie Valley late one night and stopped at Snappy's as they were about to close. I ordered the Stromboli and my husband ordered the Baked Lasagna, with artichoke dip/bread to share. Everything was very fresh, came out hot, and tasted phenomenal! Not only did they stay open late for us, but the owner/chef came out to see if we needed anything else. He took the time to give us directions to our destination, and phone numbers in case we got lost! Now that is what I call above and beyond! We have tried different Italian restaurants and have to say that this one now is by far one of our favorites.

nc
“Outstanding Pizza”
Reviewed March 10, 2010

My wife and I always make it a point to visit Snappy's every time we come to Maggie Valley.
By far the best pizza in the area. The service has always been friendly and efficient,
and they always make us feel at home. You can't find a better pizza in the Valley.
Looking forward to our next visit! We got to meet the owner the last time we were in town,
and he made us feel like one of the locals. Very fine establishment.

Atlanta
“Fresh Ingredients”
Reviewed March 6, 2010

This was the freshest baked ziti I have ever had in a restaurant. The greek salad was phenomenal as well. The portions were so large that I was able to eat leftovers for lunch the next two days. Any problems they may have had in the past have definitely been resolved. Will go again on my next trip to Maggie Valley.