“Gluten free pizza good!”

Snappy's Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Snappy's Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria has been serving up delicious New and Traditional American and Italian cuisine to Maggie Valley for the last 26 years. In that time, we've expanded to an area of 4,000 sqft that seats 200 guests with elegant, rustic Italian decor. Our environment may have changed, but our food is still top quality and delicious. Come try out prime rib, steaks, seafood, pasta, pizzas, and more. Make sure to try our mouthwatering Italian Meatloaf, it's our most popular dish. We also offer vegetarian options and gluten free pizza. At Snappy's, no one ever leaves hungry. Complete your meal by pairing your favorite dish with beer and wine from our selection. Having a party or event in Maggie Valley and need some help cooking? We are here to help - let us bring our approach of simple, rustic, and local ingredients to your table by letting us cater. We have many catering options for your choosing, and offer full service catering menus for weddings receptions, rehearsal dinners, corporate events, meetings, and small parties either at home or in the office. Customer service and your complete satisfaction is our top priority. Our friendly and welcoming staff wants to provide you with the best experience possible. We invite you to experience Snappy's Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria today! Let us prove to you how we are the best in town.
Durham, North Carolina
“Gluten free pizza good!”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

We tried Snappy's for dinner. Great food, kids menu and friendly staff. Excited to see they had delicious gluten-free pizza and were excited to show us they were newly carrying a gluten-free beer.

“Average”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

From my own personal experience of eating here I would rate it as average. Not the best and not the worst. The prices were reasonable which is always nice.

1 Thank David M
Keene, New Hampshire
“Good Gluten free pizza”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I am used to getting below average pizza if I order pizza out. Disappointing. But not Snappy's. Was very good. I was surprised. Would recommend it to all those gluten free folks out there.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank IrisSpring_50
Athens, Alabama
“Awesome Food”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Great Food and Service! met the owner and chief who visited our table to make sure we were pleased. Count on having left overs, the serving sizes are large. Thanks for the great food hope to be back soon.

Visited June 2014
Tampa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really????????”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We were greeted by a very cheerful hostess, that explained due to the holiday weekend, we would be place on a wait. We were given menus and offered a drink, while we waited. That was the end of our friendly service. We should have took the hint when all the other customers that had been waiting before us left. We were finally seated after after about 30 minutes and I think we would have been better off having the hostess serve us. Our server was very flighty. Had to ask repeatley what we had ordered, wouldn't take our drink order and dinner at the same time, she seemed very confused. I went out to smoke and noticed that the line at the To Go window seemed to be moving fairly quickly. On my second trip out to smoke, 30 minutes later still no food, I decided to call and place an order To Go. Almost an hour later, still no food, I went out to smoke again, our server was outside around the corner smoking, which explains the awful service, and I checked at the To Go window and our food was ready. I paid, put it in the car and went back to tell my husband, our food had arrived. I had the wrong side but let that go, since our server was new. We ate, then had to wait another 30 minutes for our check that she couldn't remember to bring, maybe because she was either in the bathroom or out smoking again!!!! My advice, order To Go, it's clear the To Go orders come before those of us that actually take the time to come in and sit down to eat!!!!

• Visited July 2014