“Great gourmet coffee ”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Organic Beans Coffee Company - MOVED

Organic Beans Coffee Company
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“Great gourmet coffee ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Visited Maggie Valley last week and we were thrilled to see a new coffee shop had opened. I am somewhat spoiled when it comes to my coffee, so I definitely wanted to try it.

The shop is great; very clean and spacious and bright. Of course, it smelled like coffee nirvana inside, which was great. The whole place feels pretty "Asheville in the middle of Maggie" which is kind of cool. The juxtaposition of worlds is actually pretty amusing when you see old bearded men in overalls patronize the same place as the trendy college-age crowd, but it seems to work. :)

The gentleman (Barista? Baristo?) at the counter was very friendly and helpful.

I only deducted a star due to the prices, which were a little steep (but I still think well worth it when you consider it is organic)

Recommend anyone visiting Maggie give this place a try!

Peekskill, New York
“Great Coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

Traveling from NY where coffee houses open very early and are plentiful, we were happy to find the Organic Bean Coffee Company. Friendly service and hot, fresh delicious coffee. I sure hope they make a go of it because it was a pleasure to find such good coffee on this trip to Maggie Valley.

Visited June 2014
Florence, Alabama
“Highly recommended!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

Got to say, I love my cappuccinos and Zach just made one of the best I've had. Very nice guy, totally committed to service and correctly making to order anyone's request.... Would highly recommend this shop....... just well pleased with everything!!!

• Visited June 2014
Bryson City, North Carolina
“True Macchiato”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

I asked for a real Macchiato and the one Justin made me took me back to my times in Ethiopia. I will definitely be sharing this place!

Visited May 2014
Maggie Valley, North Carolina
“I'm in love”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

When I left the DC area to come back home to the Waynesville/Maggie area, I was afraid I was going to have to drive all the way to Asheville to get a good cup of coffee like the kind I enjoyed from my local Whole Foods and downtown coffeehouse. I was shocked to find this place while driving into the Valley! I am completely hooked now and if the place ever closes, I'm gonna go into depression. The coffee is great and high quality. Everyone I've seen working there is friendly and awesome. They don't have a huge selection of food but it's ok with me- I've only ate the food once. I've heard they're starting a farmers market which is great, since I'll now have another reason to visit. :)

• Visited May 2014