“True Macchiato”

Organic Beans Coffee Company
Bryson City, North Carolina
“True Macchiato”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I asked for a real Macchiato and the one Justin made me took me back to my times in Ethiopia. I will definitely be sharing this place!

Visited May 2014

Maggie Valley, North Carolina
“I'm in love”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

When I left the DC area to come back home to the Waynesville/Maggie area, I was afraid I was going to have to drive all the way to Asheville to get a good cup of coffee like the kind I enjoyed from my local Whole Foods and downtown coffeehouse. I was shocked to find this place while driving into the Valley! I am completely hooked now and if the place ever closes, I'm gonna go into depression. The coffee is great and high quality. Everyone I've seen working there is friendly and awesome. They don't have a huge selection of food but it's ok with me- I've only ate the food once. I've heard they're starting a farmers market which is great, since I'll now have another reason to visit. :)

• Visited May 2014
Maggie Valley, North Carolina
“Wow!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Excellent coffee! Nice goodies! Inviting inside area...lots of parking...
When your insides need a little "heating up"-A must visit

Visited December 2013
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“guys are funny”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Coffee was great they carry no GMO organic foods. Baked goods were goods also/ These guys were polite and so funny and personable they need to have social nites...

Visited March 2014
LaFayette, Georgia
“Nice little shop”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I appreciate the concept here, that being organic coffee and verifiable fair trade beans. The sample I was given was very good and the owner was very pleasant. There were a few chairs to sit in and enjoy the brew but there was very little offered in the way of beans to purchase. The selection was basic, or so it seemed, and I suppose I expected there to be many varieties of roasts and beans and flavors. He did have a dozen or so freshly prepared coffees and lattes but I guess that from the size of the building I just expected more. I'm not really complaining. I just would like to see this business booming and filled wall to wall with options at my next visit.

Visited February 2014