“Great service, good food, good value!”
Review of Country Vineyard Cafe - CLOSED

Country Vineyard Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Country Vineyard Cafe offers lunch & dinner menus, full take out service. Casual dining inside or dine on our front porch. All menu items are prepared to order. Fabulously fresh and flavorful.
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
“Great service, good food, good value!”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Dawn and Mike at Alamo Motel and Cottages recommended we try this charm for dinner. It was excellent! The service was great; everyone at the restaurant was friendly and personable. The menu had a great selection and the four-course meal was an amazing value. The food wasn't necessarily gourmet or overly fancy, but it was definitely good - fresh and authentic. We'll definitely eat here anytime we're in Maggie Valley!

“A pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We are local and just happened to drive by and noticed this restaurant. It was wonderful. The staff was pleasant and the food was very good. We will be back.

Waynesville, NC
“The Best Italian in Haywood County”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I just returned from my second visit here, and have to say it was one of the best Italian meals I've had since leaving NYC 12 years ago. This time I had the veal piccata. It came with a side of fettucini alfredo, and choice of another side which was fried green beans in my case. The veal was cooked perfectly with a wonderful lemon/butter sauce and plenty of large capers. The fettucini alfredo was al dente with a flavorful, buttery, cheesy sauce, and the fried green beans were the best I've ever had. The last time I was here for lunch I had homemade vanilla bean gelato for dessert which was to die for.
I have to mention the bread. It must have come straight from the oven, as it was warm and fresh. It is a small loaf of light texture with a thin crust, but still crispy. It comes with a "ball" of garlic butter that you can slather on as thick or thin as you like. It's delicious.
In my opinion, and with apologies to Frankie's, Snappy's, and the other Italian restaurants in Haywood County, this is the very best Italian restaurant in the county, maybe even better than those in Asheville.
I can't recommend Country Vineyards high enough. You must try it for yourself.

2 Thank ncmike1
Maggie Valley, North Carolina
“Ambience, Good Food, Good Service, Very Nice Owners”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I have eaten here three times, twice for lunch, and once with friends for dinner. All the experiences were very pleasant. The owners are very nice and take a special interest in pleasing their patrons. The decor is very tasteful and nicely done. The Dean Martin music is pleasing and appropriate. The menu offers many very nice selections and are prepared with love and care. The owners live upstairs. It has a warm, friendly, homelike atmosphere. The prices are reasonable. It is not overly glitzy and over-priced nor too country and a bit dirty like several restaurants in Maggie Valley. It's just right. I highly recommend it and will often return.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Excellent from beginning to end”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

My wife and I ate here on New Year's Eve not knowing what to expect. The experience started well with her conversation with Doug, the owner and chef, the day before. It continued when we walked in and saw the wonderful classic italian atmosphere, and heard the old classy italian music. The service was impeccable, and the food: By far the freshest and tastiest Italian food I've had in a long, long time. My wife's fried oysters were perfect, and my fettucine alfredo was to die for. Topped it off with a very tasty tiramisu(which we carried out and had the next day), and a bottle of a wonderful riesling that we had been given a sample tast off in person by Doug. A wonderful experience from beginning to end-great romantic place for couples, but also family friendly. Highly recommended!!!

• Visited December 2013