First the hotel staff was really nice, the room was clean. We wanted to cancel our room since we didn't know that in March everything is closed in Maggie Valley. But they upgraded our room and canceled the other nights on our reservation without a problem. Would we stay there again, no. The bed was most the uncomfortable bed we have ever slept on, it was hard and lumpy. I tried to sleep on the couch and it was to soft. That area is good for hiking, skiing and rafting which we don't do any. Also, don't eat at Snappy's. Service was good but the food was awful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous property with great mountain views and an unbelievable creekside settings. Rooms with lots of decks, some with Hot Tubs, fireplaces. Refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers all rooms. All rooms recently renovated. Villas/cabins that sleep from 2-18. Fully Equipped with everything you need, plus your own hot tub! Outdoor public hot tub overlooking the creek, Indoor pool. Children's playground. Best location for skiing and being centrally located to all of the areas attractions. Try one of our wonderful creekside rooms with your own private screened porch. Gazebo, Picnic area, Trout stream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Creek Inn And Villas Hotel Maggie Valley
- Jonathan Creek Maggie Valley