My husband and I had a wonderful stay at the Jonathan Creek Inn! We like to stay in Maggie Valley so we can hike in the mountains. We loved the rooms and everything was very well kept and very clean. The grounds were also very well kept from the deck to the outdoor furniture, the pool and the hot tub. We also enjoyed grilling out and sitting in the rocking chairs by the creek. It was such a quiet and relaxing weekend. Also, don't miss breakfast at Joey's Pancake house in the morning. Jonathan Creek Inn is now our new favorite "getaway" place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous property with great mountain views and an unbelievable creekside settings. Rooms with lots of decks, some with Hot Tubs, fireplaces. Refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers all rooms. All rooms recently renovated. Villas/cabins that sleep from 2-18. Fully Equipped with everything you need, plus your own hot tub! Outdoor public hot tub overlooking the creek, Indoor pool. Children's playground. Best location for skiing and being centrally located to all of the areas attractions. Try one of our wonderful creekside rooms with your own private screened porch. Gazebo, Picnic area, Trout stream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Creek Inn And Villas Hotel Maggie Valley
- Jonathan Creek Maggie Valley