“Wonderful Weekend Getaway”

Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Maggie Valley
Reviewed August 31, 2010

My husband and I had a wonderful stay at the Jonathan Creek Inn! We like to stay in Maggie Valley so we can hike in the mountains. We loved the rooms and everything was very well kept and very clean. The grounds were also very well kept from the deck to the outdoor furniture, the pool and the hot tub. We also enjoyed grilling out and sitting in the rocking chairs by the creek. It was such a quiet and relaxing weekend. Also, don't miss breakfast at Joey's Pancake house in the morning. Jonathan Creek Inn is now our new favorite "getaway" place!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JaimieMatzko

Reviewed August 28, 2010

This is a wonderful place to stay! Very clean and modern. I will be back!

• Stayed: August 2010
1  Thank Mikaelmatney
Reviewed August 5, 2010

Just got back from our weekend to Maggie Valley where we stayed at the Jonathan Creek Inn. We went to take my grandson to ride Thomas the Train in Bryson City, but we chose to stay in Maggie Valley because of the Jonathan Creek Inn. We have stayed there many times at the inn and in their villas.
I will only stay at the inn when I am in Maggie Valley, unless they are booked and most times I will change my plans to when they have a room. This is the only place I go where I feel I don't have to spary everything down with lysol and change the sheets. Very clean and so warm and inviting.
We stayed in a room by the creek with a screened- in porch, oh how I love that. The sitting area by the creek is amazing and the pool is nice along with the play area for kids.
I so recommend this place to stay if you are new to visiting Maggie Valley and if you have never stayed there before. I hope you take my advice because you won't regret staying there and you will love it lke I do.

AS
Georgetown, SC

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank southerngal53
Reviewed July 19, 2010

Maggie Valley sure is not as busy as it used to be. That said, this hotel is a very nice establishment on the main drag. Thhe room was clean and updated. We stayed in a room backing up to the creek. I am actually typing this review on the porch of the room listening to the water flowing over the rocks. The lady at the front desk was nice and the office has a free guest computer and a social room with checkers and puzzles. I will only stay here from now on when in Maggie Valley.

2  Thank GringoSmalls
Reviewed June 29, 2010

A nice quiet, clean place to stay. Staff is very freindly. Wish we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank cf12
Reviewed June 25, 2010

We've stayed at a few other places in Maggie Valley but none of them have compared to the Jonathan Creek Inn. The staff are amazing, everything is always clean, they have everything you could need, the pool can be indoor or outdoor, the creek area is like a park and relieves all the stress of daily life, the hot tub rooms are huge and the fireplaces are great any time of year. They have self-guided waterfall and attraction tours printed out for you, never-ending ideas of things to do for all ages, and a game room including games you can take back to your room.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank WeLuvHiking
Reviewed June 10, 2010

This has to be the best vacation spot in the US. Jonathan Villa's are so peacfull to stay in and always give you the feeling of home away from home. The staff is absolutley fantastic!. The area has always been beautiful and remains the same every year we go up there. We are looking forward to returning this year (2010) in July.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Quality Inn & Suites Maggie Valley - Cherokee Area
Smoky Falls Lodge
Smoky Falls Lodge
#15 of 25 in Maggie Valley

Been to Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas? Share your experiences!