This Inn has a wonderful location, cozy and comfortable rooms, excellent amenities, and a knowledgeable and polite staff. Of all the places we go, I like coming here the best because I love my room, and we have free internet access and the rates are very reasonable. I love the pool and the closeness to wonderful restaurants. Sitting next to Jonathan Creek is always a pleasure and the grandkids love the hot-tub. For a great stay, enjoy "Jonathan Creek Inn.'
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous property with great mountain views and an unbelievable creekside settings. Rooms with lots of decks, some with Hot Tubs, fireplaces. Refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers all rooms. All rooms recently renovated. Villas/cabins that sleep from 2-18. Fully Equipped with everything you need, plus your own hot tub! Outdoor public hot tub overlooking the creek, Indoor pool. Children's playground. Best location for skiing and being centrally located to all of the areas attractions. Try one of our wonderful creekside rooms with your own private screened porch. Gazebo, Picnic area, Trout stream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Creek Inn And Villas Hotel Maggie Valley
- Jonathan Creek Maggie Valley