“Felt like home!!”

Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Maggie Valley
Reviewed January 21, 2009

My three college age girls and I wanted to snowboard so after a lot of homework I decided on Johns Creek Inn. Everyone in the office was so sweet and helpful. The rooms were clean and the bathroom/sinks were in great shape. We had to leave early because of the weather and they did not hesitate to refund the night I would not be staying. WONDERFUL!! I can't wait to go back.

Stayed: January 2009

Reviewed December 16, 2008

I did alot of research for a honeymoon suite in Maggie Valley, NC. I came across excellent reviews for this property and I called and spoke with Keith, the night manager for Jonathan Creek inn. Keith amazingly helpful and he was so honest. He helped me choose the perfect suite for my honeymoon. Keith was so helpful we decided to stay there a day before the wedding in a standard room. He was so spot on even his recomendations for restaurants were perfect.
Okay, about the Inn. I love this place!!! Not only was the Inn the perfect rustic setting but the rooms were SPOTLESS. Our suite was occupied the the day before the wedding and Keith gave us top billing to have the room cleaned first so we could move in early. The room was cleaned early and we were in it a noon. The suite had a huge bed with very attractive linens, a fireplace, a recliner, a dressing area and a hot tub to die for! I really could not believe how clean the room was. Cleaner than the Ritz. The shower head was a rain shower. OMG the best shower EVER!
About the standard room. Spotless, two double beds with 8 pillows total. Comfortable, a nice table with chairs, the shower was nice, and there was a back door leading to the back deck which was beyond belief. We could hear the creek in our room, so soothing. The decor was very nice, everything matched and everything was working with no wear and tear. The rocking chairs on the front and back porches were a nice touch, especially with nice weather. I cannot wait to go back and stay in the rooms with the screened in back porches facing the creek.
Housekeeping even left us a care package consisting of towels, toiletries, coffee, ect. when we did not want to be disturbed without asking. This was by far our best stay together anywhere.
Thanks JCI for helping make our honeymoon the best.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 18, 2008

We just drove to Maggie Valley one weekend not knowing where we were going to stay and spotted the Inn. We went in the office and the young lady behind the desk was so friendly. She told us about the available rooms and offered to show them to us. After showing, she told us to take our time and decide. We chose a room with 2 queen beds and a jacuzzi. The rooms are very clean and provide shampoos. lotions, hair dryers, irons and refrigeraters ect. I would highly recommend for familys or for a romantic getaway.

Stayed: November 2008
1  Thank sccountrygirl
Reviewed October 25, 2008

No where in the valley will you find a more pleasant place to stay. The rooms are awesome... the creek is beautiful... the grounds are well kept... the staff are always willing and able to make anyones stay perfect. They always go beyond the norm to make us feel welcome and comfortable. I LOVE THIS PLACE!! We have stayed here many times and will not even consider another place... a real "home away from home"!

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2008

I took a group of 9 seniors to Maggie Valley for the weekend of Oct. 10th. I had looked at the reviews and knew that Jonathan Creek was where we wanted to be. Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas was WONDERFUL! We stayed in Villas 1 and 4 and they were perfect. They are beatufuly layed out with everything we needed included a hot tubs at both Villas! It was awesome! It was right on the creek where some of our group were able to fish while the rest of us went to Ghost Town, which is really just around the corner. I wish we could have stayed longer. I highly recommend Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 29, 2008

We felt we really needed a getaway. I searched the internet for hotels Maggie Valley. Trip Advisor had many reviews, which help me choose Jonathan Creeside Inn. The rooms were very clean.
We did not drive for anything once there. We walked across the street to Joey's Panckake House, walked to Ghost Town and even walked to church. Great views, good food and plenty of fresh air. Loved the creek & deck on back of our rooms, or you could sit in a rocker on the front also. Loved it and will go again.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lilred79
Reviewed August 25, 2008

This is a wonderful hotel. We stayed for two nights. It was clean, quite, and we had a lovely back porch that looked over the creek. There was even a hammock. While I didn't have time to enjoy them, I heard nice things from other people about the hot tub and pool. There are guest laundry facilities. It is right on the main road, with a great pancake house across the street and a dinner restraunt next door, both within walking distance. The staff was friendly and helpful. I visited one of the villas, and what a great place if you have a family. A true home away from home. Great location in a beautiful place. Would definitly stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2008
Quality Inn & Suites Maggie Valley - Cherokee Area
Smoky Falls Lodge
Smoky Falls Lodge
#14 of 25 in Maggie Valley

Been to Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas? Share your experiences!