We stayed at Jonathan Creek Inn in June 2014. Our upstairs room had a front door and a back door. Outside the front door were two rockers facing the parking lot. Lovely ferns hanging outside each door way. Out the back door was a small table and two chairs facing the creek. Our room had a partial obstruction with so seeing the creek was difficult but you could hear it. The room was very clean and the staff was helpful. Directly across the street from Joey's Breskfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous property with great mountain views and an unbelievable creekside settings. Rooms with lots of decks, some with Hot Tubs, fireplaces. Refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers all rooms. All rooms recently renovated. Villas/cabins that sleep from 2-18. Fully Equipped with everything you need, plus your own hot tub! Outdoor public hot tub overlooking the creek, Indoor pool. Children's playground. Best location for skiing and being centrally located to all of the areas attractions. Try one of our wonderful creekside rooms with your own private screened porch. Gazebo, Picnic area, Trout stream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Creek Inn And Villas Hotel Maggie Valley
- Jonathan Creek Maggie Valley