Loved this place! We had a screened-in porch on the creekside=great sleeping and atmosphere. My 7 year old and I loved the pool, so much we had to return in the morning, including a hot tub visit! The place did not feel like a "hotel", but more like a home away from home. The shower water stayed hot, even though completely booked, and the staff was A+++. The only thing that bewildered me is that the staff was gone and everything was closed after 10pm, unless you had a lockout(regular key vs electronic key), but we had no problems. The staff was very informative and knew the local area well. Would stay in a place like this everywhere we traveled, if it was available. Looking forward to returning again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous property with great mountain views and an unbelievable creekside settings. Rooms with lots of decks, some with Hot Tubs, fireplaces. Refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers all rooms. All rooms recently renovated. Villas/cabins that sleep from 2-18. Fully Equipped with everything you need, plus your own hot tub! Outdoor public hot tub overlooking the creek, Indoor pool. Children's playground. Best location for skiing and being centrally located to all of the areas attractions. Try one of our wonderful creekside rooms with your own private screened porch. Gazebo, Picnic area, Trout stream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Creek Inn And Villas Hotel Maggie Valley
- Jonathan Creek Maggie Valley