We stayed in Villa # 8. We arrived to a great start after a long trip. Desk attendant was very helpful. He was really busy when I made the reservationn but took the time to make sure I understood faxing the paperwork back. When we arrived, he was there as well. He was just as nice in person. He directed to us to the Villa #8 with easy, clear directions. He informed us the Hot Tub was cleaned and ready for our arrival. The house was cleaned and setup ready for our relaxation. We didn't know this was the busiest day of the year for them, Presidents Day, with the great snowfall as well. Nothing was out of place. I'll recommned Jonathan Creek to our friends and family and we are expecting to return this summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous property with great mountain views and an unbelievable creekside settings. Rooms with lots of decks, some with Hot Tubs, fireplaces. Refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers all rooms. All rooms recently renovated. Villas/cabins that sleep from 2-18. Fully Equipped with everything you need, plus your own hot tub! Outdoor public hot tub overlooking the creek, Indoor pool. Children's playground. Best location for skiing and being centrally located to all of the areas attractions. Try one of our wonderful creekside rooms with your own private screened porch. Gazebo, Picnic area, Trout stream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Creek Inn And Villas Hotel Maggie Valley
- Jonathan Creek Maggie Valley