We spent one night here and enjoyed our stay, especially the deck overlooking the creek. I think we had one of the better rooms due to the fact it was the one closest to the creek on the first floor. The weather was on the cool but comfortable side, so we opened the windows and listened to the running water. The room we had was fairly large with a queen bed and even had a gas fireplace. Very friendly lady, one of the owners I think, that checked us in made us feel at home. Nice place but I felt the price was a little high since it is an old establishment but in comparing it to other hotels in the area it was in the ball part. I guess Maggie Valley is a tourist attraction so that drives the price up. This was our 4th night on vacation and the other hotels we had stayed at were fairly new (chain hotels) so that made this one look even older. It seems they are constantly doing improvements and I was told that this winter they are putting in hardwood floors; this would be a great improvement since carpet has a tendency to be somewhat dirty even if vacuumed daily. They had just updated the TV/internet connections so there were lots of channels and a pretty fast internet connection. If we're in the area again we’ll most likely give it another try considering they are making improvements.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous property with great mountain views and an unbelievable creekside settings. Rooms with lots of decks, some with Hot Tubs, fireplaces. Refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers all rooms. All rooms recently renovated. Villas/cabins that sleep from 2-18. Fully Equipped with everything you need, plus your own hot tub! Outdoor public hot tub overlooking the creek, Indoor pool. Children's playground. Best location for skiing and being centrally located to all of the areas attractions. Try one of our wonderful creekside rooms with your own private screened porch. Gazebo, Picnic area, Trout stream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Creek Inn And Villas Hotel Maggie Valley
- Jonathan Creek Maggie Valley