“OMG!! THE CHEESESTICKS” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
greenville sc
“OMG!! THE CHEESESTICKS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

Not only the best cheesesticks ive ever had but some of the friendliest service we have ever experienced. The manager took like 4 dollars off of our bill because we waited like 15 or 20 mins. for our food and thats really not that long considering how busy they were. Definatly a great choice for me and my wifes first dinner as a married couple. Did i mention the cheesesticks were to die for. I honestly believe i would drive from south carolina just to eat here.

Columbia, South Carolina
“Very positive first visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

We decided to try a new (to us) restaurant. Our service was very good - everyone was friendly and welcoming. It is a comfortable restaurant. Our onion soup was maybe the best I have ever had! Our meals were overall good but the soup was our favorite. The iced tea was also good - it is amazing how often a good restaurant will have crummy tea. They also offer an early bird menu.
We will definitely take our friends there when they come to town,

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Angela D
“Amazing place to stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

This place was so good. Our waitress Robin was super friendly and always kept our drinks full. My husband got the shrimp and grits and I had the chicken marinated in moonshine then topped with salsa...both amazingly good.
Price for 2 was around $45. Loved this place!

Ashville, Alabama
“Unexpected jewel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

My Husband and I ate here in May of 2013. We had a wonderful meal and were treated very well by the staff. They were busy and we were impressed when the chef came out to the table with our meals so they wouldn't get cold. He was delightful to talk to.
So last weekend June 6th 2014 we insisted that our family go there to eat while we were there on a family vacation. It was a HUGE success. The staff was very attentive. The food was excellent. We never had to ask for a refill. The food arrived very quick. Several in our group of 10 got the trout. They said it was the best fish dish they had ever eaten. The steaks are exactly what you want from a steak. I had pasta. It was fresh and creamy. We seldom get desert but one of us tried the key lime pie and OH. We all had a taste and ended up ordering 2 more to go. It is the best key lime pie I've ever eaten and I adore key lime pie. We will return next year and eat there every time we go to Maggie Valley. Great job guys!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Melinda R
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

Great food and atmosphere. Gives you the feel of being in the mountains even while indoors. Food was great and prices were not bad. I would definitely dine here again.

• Visited May 2014