“Great museum!”

Wheels Through Time Transportation Museum
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Wheels Through Time is an amazing (and huge!) collection and we are so glad we went there. You don't have to be a motorcycle expert to love it either - we were just 3 22-yr-old girls on a roadtrip that went through Maggie Valley. Will definitely be back someday to see the collection expand and visit Dale and Lumpy.

1  Thank Hannah v

Reviewed January 29, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed the museum.Unfortunately we can't say the same about our two girls ages 8 & 13 but I guess they would have to have more of an appreciation for these things. The only excitement they had was taking pictures and finding fonzys motorcycle (my 8 yr old had been watching happy days with her grandma for a couple of weeks prior). Being a family outing kind of day for us it felt more like to me a waste of money. I gave three stars considering our enthusiasm to begin with but I imagine someone with more enthusiasm would really enjoy this place.

Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

We went on our honeymoon. This was one of the reasons we went to this area. If you love motorcycles this is the place to go. Dale even took me riding in a 21 Harley with a sidecar. We will be back one day. Don't miss this museum

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Been wanting to go to long time coming. Finaly got there with wife who does not ride, she loved it. Had been going to TWO since late 80's but never made it to Wheels, well worth the wait, thought it might not be there owning to the stories heard of politics of area. Recomend it to any rider of any machine, Compare it to the first time riding the Gap. Will be back. Good people.

1  Thank HBA750
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Wheels Through Time Museum is a rare gem located in Maggie Valley, NC. It is a world class museum and we are all very proud that it calls Maggie Valley its home! If you are anywhere near Maggie Valley you really should make plans to stop in and see for yourself, I guarantee you won't be disappointed!