“ALWAYS AMAZING!!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Welcome Bear Homemade Cookies and Fresh Flowers to welcome you
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Welcome Bear
Homemade Cookies and Fresh Flowers to welcome you
Downstairs bath and laundry room
jack-n-jill bath on second floor between loft area and kig bedroom
Night time on the hot tub deck !!!!
Fall Valley Color
Cataloochee Ski Area
Winter in the Smokies
Blue Ridge Parkway
Cataloochee Ranch Horseback Riding
Have a safe Trip
hot tub and grill on open back deck over the creek
seating on back open deck over the creek
side wrap around porch
front wrap around porch
welcome bear on front porch
carport and drive thru driveway
Creek 'n Woods I
Great room on door to back deck
dining area part of great room
queen bedroom on first floor with doorway to back deck
great room
great room view of loft
2 twins in the loft
loft area with books, games and puzzles
king bedroom on second floor next to jack-n-jill bath
elevated deck off loft
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

SandTclan
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“ALWAYS AMAZING!!!”
Reviewed September 10, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This was our 4th year staying at Creek n' Woods. There are so many wonderful things I could say yet won't have the time. If you want a place to stay for a few days or long periods of time this is the place and Tom & Sue are the people. You don't need for much while here is like a vacation while at home, The kids will have just as much fun as you. As for things to do just drive to RT. 19 and you on your way to some amazing adventures. For the motorcycle rider in all of us there are more then enough roads to ride, you will go home and tell all your friends, then they will want to come the following years with you. Yes I said years you will want to come back year after year. Again I could go on and on about how wonderful everything is. I'll leave you with these last words, Happiness, Fun & Friends.

Janet S
“Great time!”
Reviewed July 31, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Perfect cabin with all the necessities! Plenty of room for teenagers and beautiful scenery! Thanks for a home away from home!

ricormore
Dunnellon, Florida
“Outstanding place”
Reviewed July 7, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I want to say this was one of the best places I have stayed at since coming up to the Maggie Vally area. It was easy getting in and out of with our truck and trailer. Our bikes had a covered area from the elemants. It easly could fit 8 people comfortably. We rode all day came back drank a little and hung out in the hot tub on the back porch. There was a gas grill to cook out on and a huge wrap around deck. The beds I wish I could have brought back with me. Tom and his wife were absolotly some of the best people and would help in anyway they could to make your stay comfortable. There was a golf course around the corner, which our last day we used. A beautiful course if your a golfer and at a affordable price to our suprise. All around great place to stay in the middle of anything you want to do.

papatoodl...
“Wonderful Tom &Sue”
Reviewed December 27, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Where to begin all through our journey Tom &Sue would check in to see if everything was going fine I can't begin how to thank them both Tom &Sue are my Christmas miracles ,my elves for Christmas Tom &Sue did so much for us before arrival my xmas elves wrapped my children's gifts made my daughter a beautiful Birthday cake the cabin was warm and cozy the cookies amazing I think we enjoyed the cabin more than going around town

Don E
“Biker Ministry Retreat”
Reviewed September 8, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We were extremely impressed with the owners as well as the house. The accommodations could not of been nicer. Some guest would have liked it had the loft been closed off from the rest of the home. I was disappointed that the "Trout Stream was only a little brook that was much too small to support fishing. Other wise it was perfect. Thank-you for the wonderful vacation. Our catch word for the experience RELAXING...

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The creek & porch for morning devotions
Liked least: probably having to leave
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Howell, Michigan
Reviewed July 5, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the porch and setting
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Lori W
“Serene and Relaxing Week!”
Reviewed October 25, 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

My husband, sister and brother-in-law enjoyed a fabulous week at Creek N Woods 1. Sitting in the hot tub on a cool brisk morning, listening to the babbling stream just below the deck was absolutely perfect.

Tom and Sue are perfect hosts with a fully equipped cabin that they graciously share with their guests. We have rented many vacation homes in the past, but never have we been greeted with homemade cookies! If you are looking for a place to "get away", this is it!

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing