“Good Drink and a Peanut Butter Burger !”

Legends Sports Grill
Ranked #11 of 43 Restaurants in Maggie Valley
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Good food, Good drink and try the Peanut Butter Burger. I went solo but there were families enjoying it also. Great menu.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

We have eaten at Legends a few times but it had been a few years so we decided to go for lunch one day while we were on vacation. The burgers and fries were awesome as usual...the burgers are huge! It was all I could do to finish it! But the highlight of this meal was the fried pickle chips. The breading had a nice kick to it and the pickles were not greasy. We had ranch dressing with them and thoroughly enjoyed them. Legends is a great place to go to get a good burger, great wings and a fun atmosphere.

1  Thank 4chismom
Reviewed March 27, 2014

We wanted something other than pizza or subs, with a family atmosphere. One of the locals referred us to Legends, and said they had the best wings. We couldn't resist our appetites.
The place is a bar, but the atmosphere is set up for families with a game room. Our children had hamburgers, so did I, come to think of it, we ate here twice during our four day excursion to Maggie Valley. The wings were really good, crispy, saucy, yummy. We also tried sweet potato fries, delicious!! The coleslaw was okay, not a favorite, it had a twang, not sure if this was an ingredient or expired, but this is not the first place I been to where the slaw didn't suit my fancy, it could just be me .
I would definitely recommend this place if your traveling through MV.

1  Thank Missyheart2travel
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We came to Legends in Jan when we first came to maggie valley for a visit. We were greeted by a friendly hostess and a lovely large rock fireplace.the service was excellent and the wings were delicious. They have a full bar with so many beers on tap. We returned to MV and so far this is our 3rd visit here . Again, we had the wings which we the same quality . Their chicken salad is awesome and nachos were very good. Their service consistently good!!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

My partner and I ate here for dinner! Super friendly staff and got a sit right a way! Our orders was taken really quick and our drinks were there in no time! Our food was fresh and hot! The waitress kept checking with us until we finished! The food was tasty! The health department grade was 95.0 at the time of our visit! The dining room and rest rooms were clean with a lot of supplies! The parking lot was well up to par, but the lighting could have been better! A lot of families were in the dining room having a great time! I will return to eat, nice place!